WWE Capitol Punishment 2011

Doog

I despise streams, love live wrestling and am in no way paying for a WWE B-Show in this day and age so I'm torn on what to do. It looks like it will be a nice little summer pit stop of a show filled with decent matches.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nah me and my mates are giving this one a miss. I may try and stream it or something.

Orton vs Christian, Miz vs Riley and Kofi Kingston vs Dolph Ziggler all have potential to be show stealers

lol which one do you think? I think Christian and Orton have had the best matches of most superstars this year so I expect another one, they have great chemistry. While Miz and Riley might not be a masterpiece I reckon its going to be a great brawl and hopefully the chemistry they had as associates translates to opponents in the ring. While this is the 413th Kofi Kingston vs Dolph Ziggler match, they are still good and they are two of the most exciting midcarders wwe has atm.

I'd much rather they slapped on the Cody/Ted vs Bryan/Cara tag match that they have been building on Smackdown, rather than a re-match between the Champs and the Unos.

What rematch?

They had a match on Smackdown on Friday night.

You're getting McGillicutty & Otunga mixed up with Gabriel & Slater.

I'd much rather they slapped on the Cody/Ted vs Bryan/Cara tag match that they have been building on Smackdown, rather than a re-match between the Champs and the Unos.

What rematch?

They had a match on Smackdown on Friday night.

You're getting McGillicutty & Otunga mixed up with Gabriel & Slater.

Yeah, I know.

I addressed my stupid brain on the last page.

Christian has to win tonight if he's going to retain any credibility as a main eventer, if he doesn't take home the strap he might as well throw in the towel and trot off back to TNA.

I'm looking forward to CP tonight , one of the best cards WWE have put out for a while!

i'm marking out for R Truth to become new WWE champion but i can't see it myself what i can see is Alberto Del Rio becoming champion at the next PPV after tonight (the name escapes me) , so I'd expect ADR to win against Show tonight ?

Christian has to win tonight if he's going to retain any credibility as a main eventer, if he doesn't take home the strap he might as well throw in the towel and trot off back to TNA.

I VERY highly doubt Orton will lose to Christian, as vince has said he has VERY little faith in Chrstian to represent the WWE as a world champion.

On the other hand in the WWE title match, Cena has been reported on having several nagging injuries, so will he drop the belt for a month to R-Truth then come back at Summerslam or July's ppv to win it back?

I'm looking forward to CP tonight , one of the best cards WWE have put out for a while!

i'm marking out for R Truth to become new WWE champion but i can't see it myself what i can see is Alberto Del Rio becoming champion at the next PPV after tonight (the name escapes me) , so I'd expect ADR to win against Show tonight ?

I would love it aswell if R Truth wins the world title would be mark out moment of the year.

what i can see is Alberto Del Rio becoming champion at the next PPV after tonight (the name escapes me) , so I'd expect ADR to win against Show tonight ?

Big Show is after blood after being run over with a car, or whatever, even if Alboreto wins the feud will have to continue until Show gets the revenge victory. ADR won't be winning the belt anytime soon, and rightly so.

I VERY highly doubt Orton will lose to Christian, as vince has said he has VERY little faith in Chrstian to represent the WWE as a world champion.

If the match doesn't end with Christian in a dominant position (even he he doesn't actually win the belt) he's totally fucked.

I would love it aswell if R Truth wins the world title would be mark out moment of the year.

Sould would I

Sould would I

and me too

Sould would I

and me too

:thumbsup:

Archived