WWE Capitol Punishment 2011

Doog

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nah me and my mates are giving this one a miss. I may try and stream it or something.

Orton vs Christian, Miz vs Riley and Kofi Kingston vs Dolph Ziggler all have potential to be show stealers though and it looks like there might be some good quality rasslin' but I still cant justify paying money for a PPV with R-Truth in the main event. I fully expect him to get beat and then he'll go back to the midcard.

I think the buyrate will be worse than Over The Limit...

Im hoping Orton/Christian is the main event, though I doubt it, the whole feud has been so well written and even Orton is doing his bit on the mic.

But with John Cena on the PPV I assume he'll close for the feel good moment for the kids. I wonder if Punk might do something to Cena tonight? His cryptic comments on RAW might be foreshadowing something, we'll see.

Riley really needs to look good here. I said he needs to win before and I think that's probably true. They can carry on the feud even if he wins, but he's so hot right now that if he lays down I'm worried it'll damage his momentum. I reckon they're going to run with a Punk/Cena feud over the summer now. I'd rather they keep things going with Truth who's awesome atm but they won't sadly.

• Paid Members
Nah me and my mates are giving this one a miss. I may try and stream it or something.

Orton vs Christian, Miz vs Riley and Kofi Kingston vs Dolph Ziggler all have potential to be show stealers

Looks to be a cracking show to me, i'll be ordering worth the 15 quid to watch in HD on large screen just can't deal with shitty streams which will probably crash half way through or constantly lag.. screw that headache. I know I'm gonna be left disappointed when Cena retains the title but hopefully some high quality matches will make it worth paying out. :blush:

7 straight single matches. Thats odd booking, has that ever happened where there was no tag, womens, multi-man or gimmick matches on a PPV

TBF, after watching Smackdown it looks like a tag title match with McGillicutty & Otunga vs the Uso's might get added.

Orton/Christian and Miz/Riley will be good but the rest looks like crap.

R-Truth's not going to win the title, Alboreto is shit, Ezekiel Jackson is boring as sin, Rey Mysterio ruins everything, and Ziggler/Kingston have faced each other so many times that it doesn't even mean anything anymore. CM Punk might do something interesting, but then again he might not. I'll stream the good stuff on Monday, but there's absolutely no way I'd pay to watch this.

• Paid Members

They aren't fueding over anything. They've had two matches already on Raw while the announcers harp on about "a fued rekindled" but nothing has actually happened.

Also noticeable is out of the 7 matches only 2 of them are Smackdown matches. :s

This show probably has one of the worst buildups in years.

They aren't fueding over anything. They've had two matches already on Raw while the announcers harp on about "a fued rekindled" but nothing has actually happened.

Also noticeable is out of the 7 matches only 2 of them are Smackdown matches. :s

This show probably has one of the worst buildups in years.

And yet it actually has a better buildup than the last one. That's depressing.

Archived