UKFF FIFA 11 PS3 League: Season Two

TUFCfan

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fulham 2-0 Atletico Bilbao

Johnson 4

Dempsey 68

In a close encounter Fulham end the leaders 100% start with a 2-0 win, Fulham got of to a flyer with a goal inside the opening 5 mins, Zamora burst through the defense and squared it to Johnson to rifle home past the keeper from 6 yards out in an explosive start. Fulham could of doubled the lead just a few minutes later as Zamora went close himself, Fulahm continued the dominance as Johnson had a couple of efforts saved as Bilbao struggled to get a footing early on.

Bilbao started to find some form just after and went close with a couple of efforts but the HT score remained a deserved 1-0 lead for Fulham

Whatever the Bilbao coach said at Ht worked as they came out like a train and just overwhelmed the Fulham midfield, Muhian somehow hit the bar from 6 yards with the goal gaping in Bilbaos best effort of the dominating period, a few scrambles in the box didn't materalise and Fulham survived the scare as Muhian went close again but with no luck.

The 2nd goal arrived on 68 Minutes as Dempsey collected the ball from around 25 yards out and carried on into the Bilbao box and drilled a low angled shot into the bottom left corner from 12 yards out to give Fulham the 2 goal cushion.

A few half chances came and went for both teams but nothing of much happened as the game ticked down its finish as Bilbaos unbeaten start came to a halt.

• Paid Members

so sorry i aint been around guys, ive had a crazy weekend/monday i literally haven't had 20mins spare...from tomorrow though ill be available in the evenings for a good few hours, PM me!

• Paid Members
PSG 0-0 Spartak Moscow

Hoarau is a donkey :(

Pleased with the draw against a top player to be honest. Both sides could've won it right near the end, but good goalkeeping between both sets of sticks meant clean sheets all round.

Fulham 2-0 Atletico Bilbao

Johnson 4

Dempsey 68

In a close encounter Fulham end the leaders 100% start with a 2-0 win, Fulham got of to a flyer with a goal inside the opening 5 mins, Zamora burst through the defense and squared it to Johnson to rifle home past the keeper from 6 yards out in an explosive start. Fulham could of doubled the lead just a few minutes later as Zamora went close himself, Fulahm continued the dominance as Johnson had a couple of efforts saved as Bilbao struggled to get a footing early on.

Bilbao started to find some form just after and went close with a couple of efforts but the HT score remained a deserved 1-0 lead for Fulham

Whatever the Bilbao coach said at Ht worked as they came out like a train and just overwhelmed the Fulham midfield, Muhian somehow hit the bar from 6 yards with the goal gaping in Bilbaos best effort of the dominating period, a few scrambles in the box didn't materalise and Fulham survived the scare as Muhian went close again but with no luck.

The 2nd goal arrived on 68 Minutes as Dempsey collected the ball from around 25 yards out and carried on into the Bilbao box and drilled a low angled shot into the bottom left corner from 12 yards out to give Fulham the 2 goal cushion.

A few half chances came and went for both teams but nothing of much happened as the game ticked down its finish as Bilbaos unbeaten start came to a halt.

Word for word perfect summary, couldnt get going in the first half and the open goal miss by Munain was a shocker! Made worse by the fact that would have made it 1-1 and i was on top at that point, 2nd goal killed it and it petered out after that

Sunderland 4-0 Besiktas

Gyan, Gyan, Welbeck, Cattermole

Sunderland brushed past Besiktas this evening and ran out deserved winners, having possession early on gave Sunderland a advantage and Besiktas had a problem all game getting the ball back, with Sunderland controlling the play, smart moves allowed them to have multiple shots on goal and Besiktas were unlucky that their keeper had forgotten how to save shots. On the 10th minute, good work from Welbeck allowed him to cross to the back post and leave Gyan with a simple header. Shortly after Welbeck got through and blasted a shot straight at the keeper from the edge of the 18' and the keeper rebounded it straight to Gyan to make it 2-0. From kick off in the second half, Sunderland kept the ball until a neat throughball allowed Welbeck through, his shot again straight at the keeper but rebounded straight back to him for a easy header into a empty net. After a couple of substitutions from either side, Cattermole won the ball as soon as he came on, and marched forward, he found himself put through at a angle and once again Besiktas' keeper let them down as his the shot from Cattermole beat the keeper at the near post. The score stayed the same after that moment, thanks to Besiktas dragging off the keeper, Sunderland searched for a 5th and were very impressive here but it ended 4-0.

It's been over a week since I sent TapOut Tapes a pm and haven't heard anything back (he hasn't logged on since then either). Anyone else heard anything from him since then? If not then I think it may be a good idea to find a replacement. I've sent RobJ87 a pm to check on his online situation. If he says he still won't be on for a while or he doesn't respond I'll assume his connection is still down and I'll try mikeymike and so on.

Hey chaps. Due to my holidays I've not had a chance to compile the write ups and stats for week one but I should have them done and on here by Saturday evening and then I can make a start sorting out week 2. I will be back home on Sat night so can start to catch up on my outstanding games from then.

It's been over a week since I sent TapOut Tapes a pm and haven't heard anything back (he hasn't logged on since then either). Anyone else heard anything from him since then? If not then I think it may be a good idea to find a replacement. I've sent RobJ87 a pm to check on his online situation. If he says he still won't be on for a while or he doesn't respond I'll assume his connection is still down and I'll try mikeymike and so on.

To be honest if I'd drawn Blackburn I'd probably be inclined not to turn up! However, Tapout seems to come across as a bit of a twat in the Premier League discussion thread anyway so no great loss.

To be honest if I'd drawn Blackburn I'd probably be inclined not to turn up! However, Tapout seems to come across as a bit of a twat in the Premier League discussion thread anyway so no great loss.

I'd of probably prefered Blackburn to Sunderland!

Archived