UKFF FIFA 11 PS3 League: Season Two

TUFCfan

Here are the fixtures that still have to be played. We're starting to fall behind a bit. Haven't heard back from mikeymike so I'll assume he also hasn't got his connection back, so it's on to option number three.

Week 2 (Monday 4th July -> Sunday 10th July)

Besiktas v Udinese

Schalke v Wolfsburg

Bordeaux v Newcastle

Wolfsburg v Spartak

Week 1 remainders:

Spartak Moscow v Newcastle

Besiktas v Bordeaux

Newcastle v Wolfsburg

Spartak Moscow v Udinese

Division Two

Bolton v Genoa

Fulham v Werder Bremen

Sporting v Blackburn

Stoke v CSKA

Blackburn v Fiorentina

CSKA v Sporting

Werder Bremen v Bolton

Week 1 remainders:

CSKA Moscow v Blackburn

Fiorentina v Genoa

Blackburn v Stoke

Werder Bremen v Fiorentina

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here are the fixtures that still have to be played. We're starting to fall behind a bit. Haven't heard back from mikeymike so I'll assume he also hasn't got his connection back, so it's on to option number three.

Week 2 (Monday 4th July -> Sunday 10th July)

Besiktas v Udinese

Schalke v Wolfsburg

Bordeaux v Newcastle

Wolfsburg v Spartak

Week 1 remainders:

Spartak Moscow v Newcastle

Besiktas v Bordeaux

Newcastle v Wolfsburg

Spartak Moscow v Udinese

Division Two

Bolton v Genoa

Fulham v Werder Bremen

Sporting v Blackburn

Stoke v CSKA

Blackburn v Fiorentina

CSKA v Sporting

Werder Bremen v Bolton

Week 1 remainders:

CSKA Moscow v Blackburn

Fiorentina v Genoa

Blackburn v Stoke

Werder Bremen v Fiorentina

I did try and get a game done with Nicko the other night while he was on fifa, but alas no response and he disappeared 20 minutes later. I'll be available for Fifa games from Monday afternoon onwards.

Spartak Moskow 2 - 3 Wolfsburg Helmes (2), Grafite

Kombarov

Alex

Great game. Unfortunately for Nicko his bad luck against my sides continues and maybe this bogey team thing is becoming a reality!

After just 4 mins Wolfsburg where in front when Helmes capitalised on Schalkes keeper bringing down his own defender and he rounded the crumpled heap of players to nudge the ball home. The score remained that way until the 43 rd minute when Kombarov smashed a close range volley home to equalise for Spartak. The first half was a close affair and pretty end to end although the Spartaks pace troubled the statue like Wolfsburg on many occassions.

The second half started much the same but Grafite was able to break away in teh 52nd minute and put all of his weight behind a rasping shot from the edge of the area. Only 8 mins later and Wolfsburg were down to 10 men when Reither was sent off for a cynical challenge on a Spartak attacker. From the resulting attack Spartak scored and we were level. At this stage Wolfsburg reshuffled and took a winger off and brought on an extra defender apparently happy with the draw. Happy they where although they where overjoyed in the 88th minute when Helmes nicked the winner.

Newcastle 4 - 0 Wolfsburg

Ameobi (3)

Gutierrez

A game played at the 4th attempt dogged by the worst kind of lag that rather annoyingly disappeared when I found myself trailing 2-0. It was all square at half time with Newcastle leading the shot count but Wolfsburg on top in possession. It remained that way until teh 68th minute when Newcastle woke up and raped their demoralised opponents into oblivion.

Let me know when your good to play our game. Should be about most evenings this week (I'm Sporting).

I've added you on my psn, send me a pm whenever your ready and hopefully I should be around.

newcastle 1 bordeaux 2

ben arfa BEAST - FERNANDO, DIARRA

After possibly the shittest first half of football the world has ever seen with no shots on target from either side, the game was brougth to life by a bit of magic from hatem ben arfa dummying his way past two players and crashin a left footed strike in off the underside of the bar!! although the toons joy was short lived as bordeaux put a move together that culmintaed in in fernando stealin in to power a header past steve harper and with twenty minutes to go bordeaux won it when a corner was nodded to the edge of the box for allou diarra to chest down n fire in to the side netting (bastard) second half was a lot bettere than the first!!

am available if any one wants to play any games today!!

Archived