UKFF FIFA 11 PS3 League: Season Two

TUFCfan

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How does promotion and relegation go? Bottom 3 and Top 3?, Bottom 3 and Top 2 plus a Playoff Winner? Or just Playoffs between promotion and relegation candidates?

Bottom three relegated, top two in D2 go up automatically along with the winner of a 3rd v 4th playoff match

Palermo 2-0 Bolton

Pastore, Ilicic

Palermo keep their 100% record with a 2-0 win against The Trotters. A very competitive first half saw plenty of chances for both teams but the Rosanero took the lead after Miccoli's shot was too hot to handle for Jussi (there is no way in hell I am trying to spell his surname) and landed to the feet of the surging Pastore to net his second of the season.

Bolton battled hard to get back into the game but they couldn't quite find a clear chance on Palermo's goal. On the stroke of half time Palermo struck the killer blow with Ilicic slotting in from close range which took the wind out of the Bolton sails. Bolton created little in the second half, and Palermo could have added more to the scoreline. However the game finished as it did at half time.

Louch shown potential he could be a player to watch out for and gave me a tough time in the first half but I think his heart sank a little after I scored the second goal. I expect him to be pushing for the playoffs this season.

I probably won't be about for a week on PSN as I'm going away and unless the place where I'm off to lets me connect then I'll have to catch up on my other games after a week tomorrow. I'll post other updates here tho as I've got me laptop.

I probably won't be about for a week on PSN as I'm going away and unless the place where I'm off to lets me connect then I'll have to catch up on my other games after a week tomorrow. I'll post other updates here tho as I've got me laptop.

Ditto with me.

Still no reply to my psn request from tapout tapes and i only have 1 game next week. Means a annoyingly slow start to the season :(

Sent him a pm a couple of days ago checking on his status but haven't heard back yet. Hope he responds soon or else we'll need a replacement.

• Paid Members
Hope I gave you enough of a scare there Tilde.....last time we played you spanked me 5-1!

I Was near tears to be honest!

My prediction of being in the relegation zone at the start of the season has luckily been wrong 4 games 3 wins Lovely :)

How does promotion and relegation go? Bottom 3 and Top 3?, Bottom 3 and Top 2 plus a Playoff Winner? Or just Playoffs between promotion and relegation candidates?

I still need to play Spartak Moscow but Nicko hasn't been apout on PSN for nearly 3 weeks! :(

Sorry folks, amixture of being on my jollies and graduating, working like a nutcase and a some relocating on my part have stalled my start in the competition. Suffice to say though, I should be back on tomorrow at long last.

Here are this week's fixtures:

Week 2 (Monday 4th July -> Sunday 10th July)

Division 1

Besiktas v Udinese

Fenerbahce v Sunderland

Lazio v Bordeaux

Newcastle v PSG

Schalke v Wolfsburg

Bordeaux v Newcastle

Fenerbahce v Schalke

Sunderland v Besiktas

Udinese v PSG

Wolfsburg v Spartak

Week 1 remainders:

Spartak Moscow v Newcastle

Besiktas v Bordeaux

Newcastle v Wolfsburg

Schalke v Sunderland

Spartak Moscow v Udinese

Division Two

Bolton v Genoa

Fiorentina v Athletic Bilbao

Fulham v Werder Bremen

Sporting v Blackburn

Stoke v CSKA

Athletic Bilbao v Fulham

Blackburn v Fiorentina

CSKA v Sporting

Genoa v Palermo

Werder Bremen v Bolton

Week 1 remainders:

CSKA Moscow v Blackburn

Fiorentina v Genoa

Blackburn v Stoke

Werder Bremen v Fiorentina

notes:

The first tables for Division 1 and 2 are up and are also on the first post.

Division 1

Tildeguy tops the initial table though has played four games due to him going on holiday this week.

After winning his first match of his title defence, wmxxx's Bordeaux faces my Lazio side. Last season wmxxx beat me 7-0 which I hope won't happen this time, though that is my aggregate score after my first two matches thus far. When back from holiday stunstone faces El Nicko Loco who'll be looking for revenge after losing 5-0 to stunstone last season. Second place Udinese, who've made an unbeaten start to the season including beating current table toppers PSG, face Besiktas and will be looking to keep that unbeaten record alive. Bushwacker also faces Lawz' Sunderland side this week and will hope to repeat his 2-1 victory over Lawz last season.

Division 2

Bilbao top the table as WWEisJericho has made an impressive unbeaten start to his debut season in the league. Bilbao top the table on goals scored over Palermo who've also won both of their first two games.

Ebb still has to start his campaign but faces a tough task this week in trying to achieve his first win in a UKFF competition as he faces leaders Bilbao. There are no matches this week between previous league players but in the pick of the newcomers matched against each other Bilbao face Fulham in what could be a tough match for both sides, especially as Bilbao look to take advantage of Palermo having only one game this week.

Archived