UKFF FIFA 11 PS3 League: Season Two

TUFCfan

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Udinese 2-1 PSG Hoarau 39'

Inler 44'

Di Natale 62'

Early pressure from PSG kept Udinese shooting from distance, PSG received a corner which ended up in the back of the net from Hoarau, Udinese kicked off and Inler struck from near off 50 yards out which landed in the roof of the net for 1-1(goal of the season by far) Second half and PSG were on the attack but a 1 on 1 was missed by Hoarau and Sanchez broke down the other end his initial shot was saved but Di Natale tapped in the rebound. PSG carried on attacking but coudn't break down the Udinese defense.

I'm gonna seriously struggle this season my defense and forwards are poor. :(

Udinese 2 - 1 PSG

Inler, Di Natale Hooarou

An incredibly tense game, with the evidence of 4 star teams being well on show here. Neither side had any clear cut chances, but PSG began to move the ball around the edge of the Udinese box, with the Italians standing firm until the 40th minute when a PSG corner was powerfully headed home by one of their forwards. Udinese felt slightly hard done by but continued to attempt a passing game, and played a neat move mid way in the PSG half before Di Natale rolled a ball back to Inler around 45 yards out and he hit an unstoppable dipping drive directly into the top corner to leave the PSG keeper rooted to the spot, easily the best goal I've scored on this game :), a real bolt from the blue. The second half followed the same pattern, before Alexis Sanchez finally got the ball at his feet and he left the PSG defence for dead, sprinting through one on one he saw his effort parried out by the PSG keeper and the veteran flair player Di Natale rolled in the rebound to put the visitors ahead on the hour. The game remained the same for the final half hour, with PSG's attack being swatted out by the Italian backline. A tremendous result considering it's my first win out of 3 attempts against Tilde, can't help but feel that the pair of us are going to be at the wrong end of the table come the end of the season. Still, a much needed 3 points and much cherished.

Newcastle hasn't been on PSN for other 2 weeks.

If Udinese are about now I can play :)

alright have been at glastonbury!! just gt back today and was workin up until goin ill b around to play most times this week!! absolutley gutted to get the geordies as there squad is utter dog shit!!! never a 4 star team!!!

Bilbao 2-1 Stoke

Whitehead 15'

Javi Martinez 52'

Llorente 54'

End to end stuff from both teams and Stoke unlucky to come away with nothing from the game apart from their heads held high! Stoke started the better and had their reward after 15 mins when a well placed Whitehead effort found the bottom corner from 25 yards, Bilbao struggled to get into the game as Stoke caused problems with the 2 big men up front the main threat.

Into the 2nd half and Bilbao came out fired up and deserved their equaliser when Javi Martinez picked up the ball on the edge of the box after David Lopez really should have scored, Begovic never fully set himself and Martinez showed why he is touted as the next big thing from Spain by stroking home into the bottom corner,

Then almost straight from kick off Bilbao's star man showed fantastic strength as he bulldozed his way through the middle and powered home to give Begovic no chance,

End to end after this and Stoke were unlucky not to find an equaliser especially when Jones hit the post after good work in the last 5mins and Bilbao really were clinging on but cling on they did to make it 6 points out of 6

Bilbao 2-1 Stoke

Whitehead 15'

Javi Martinez 52'

Llorente 54'

End to end stuff from both teams and Stoke unlucky to come away with nothing from the game apart from their heads held high! Stoke started the better and had their reward after 15 mins when a well placed Whitehead effort found the bottom corner from 25 yards, Bilbao struggled to get into the game as Stoke caused problems with the 2 big men up front the main threat.

Into the 2nd half and Bilbao came out fired up and deserved their equaliser when Javi Martinez picked up the ball on the edge of the box after David Lopez really should have scored, Begovic never fully set himself and Martinez showed why he is touted as the next big thing from Spain by stroking home into the bottom corner,

Then almost straight from kick off Bilbao's star man showed fantastic strength as he bulldozed his way through the middle and powered home to give Begovic no chance,

End to end after this and Stoke were unlucky not to find an equaliser especially when Jones hit the post after good work in the last 5mins and Bilbao really were clinging on but cling on they did to make it 6 points out of 6

Yeah it was a good game mate gutted to lose first game but the performance of the team was good and hopefully we can kick on from here

Newcastle hasn't been on PSN for other 2 weeks.

If Udinese are about now I can play :)

alright have been at glastonbury!! just gt back today and was workin up until goin ill b around to play most times this week!! absolutley gutted to get the geordies as there squad is utter dog shit!!! never a 4 star team!!!

I'm about most of the week :)

Also need to get games with Wolfsburg and Spartak Moscow out of the way too!

psg 3 necastle 0

hoarau, gameiro (2 i think)

HEARTBREAK for the toon army after a bad start to the season!!! despite dominating for huge parts of the game and not being able to finish there chances newcastle were beaten on the counter attack, by a teamk with 2 pacey wingers and a fast forward!! not the start i was hopin for after my performances towards the end of last season!!! good game though

Archived