UKFF FIFA 11 PS3 League: Season Two

TUFCfan

Regarding summer signings. There is never usually another FIFA update for Squads and Transfers is there? I thought they left it with the previous seasons players and stats in order to entice you in to buying the newer version of the game?

I've been updating mine myself via the club transfers options. I can easily compile a list for everyone if they would like up to date squads...?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regarding summer signings. There is never usually another FIFA update for Squads and Transfers is there? I thought they left it with the previous seasons players and stats in order to entice you in to buying the newer version of the game?

I've been updating mine myself via the club transfers options. I can easily compile a list for everyone if they would like up to date squads...?

No, I'm good cheers thanks mate, I'd rather keep Mr Sanchez :p

Cheat! :p

Cheat! :p

I think I'd probably come rock bottom if I let the little man go before I started, if EA do an update I'll take it on the chin, but without looking at their squad, I'm struggling to think of their strikeforce off the top of my head!

How could I forget Di Natale! Not much presence physically up the top, but players more than capable of moments of magic. Gokhan Inler is going to be a massive player for me I feel.

So everyone can get a headstart, here are the fixtures for week one. Just a reminder that because we have 11 in each league, each week two teams in each division willl only have one game. I'll do some notes later/tomorrow.

Friday 24th June -> Friday 1st July

Division One

Bordeaux v Fenerbahce

PSG v Besiktas

Spartak Moscow v Newcastle

Udinese v Schalke

Wolfsburg v Lazio

Besiktas v Bordeaux

Lazio v Fenerbahce

Newcastle v Wolfsburg

Schalke v Sunderland

Spartak Moscow v Udinese

Division Two

CSKA Moscow v Blackburn

Fiorentina v Genoa

Fulham v Palermo

Sporting v Werder Bremen

Stoke v Athletic Bilbao

Athletic Bilbao v Sporting

Blackburn v Stoke

Genoa v Fulham

Palermo v Bolton

Werder Bremen v Fiorentina

So everyone can get a headstart, here are the fixtures for week one. Just a reminder that because we have 11 in each league, each week two teams in each division willl only have one game. I'll do some notes later/tomorrow.

Friday 24th June -> Friday 1st July

Division One

Bordeaux v Fenerbahce

PSG v Besiktas

Spartak Moscow v Newcastle

Udinese v Schalke

Wolfsburg v Lazio

Besiktas v Bordeaux

Lazio v Fenerbahce

Newcastle v Wolfsburg

Schalke v Sunderland

Spartak Moscow v Udinese

Division Two

CSKA Moscow v Blackburn

Fiorentina v Genoa

Fulham v Palermo

Sporting v Werder Bremen

Stoke v Athletic Bilbao

Athletic Bilbao v Sporting

Blackburn v Stoke

Genoa v Fulham

Palermo v Bolton

Werder Bremen v Fiorentina

This is rigged!!!!!

Me and Nicko in the opening round of fixtures for third time?!

This is rigged!!!!!

Me and Nicko in the opening round of fixtures for third time?!

:laugh:

Have only just noticed it. Technically it's the second time as the tournament was free form in terms of fixture order. Looking at it, you've also got an all Norwich first week as you've got Dork as well.

Tilde if wolfsburg have signed anyone decent I wouldn't mind knowing...especially if it was somebody who could run and kick a ball.

Midfielder Patrick Ochs from Eintracht Frankfurt and Croatian forward Srdjan Lakic from Kaiserslautern.

Grafite's buggered off to Dubai and Diego is on his way out though!

Tilde if wolfsburg have signed anyone decent I wouldn't mind knowing...especially if it was somebody who could run and kick a ball.

Midfielder Patrick Ochs from Eintracht Frankfurt and Croatian forward Srdjan Lakic from Kaiserslautern.

Grafite's buggered off to Dubai and Diego is on his way out though!

Grafite is quite wank but Diego is my Messi only shite.

I don't think that sounds like a fair trade to be honest.

Bordeaux or Lazio r fee i can play our fixtures now or just let me know when best 4 u

If you or stunstone are free this afternoon I should be able to play from about 2.30 onwards. If not I'll be free this evening as well.

Archived