UKFF FIFA 11 PS3 League: Season Two

TUFCfan

wmxxx has been drawn the last remaining team:

Bordeaux-1.png Bordeaux (FCGB)

That concludes the draw for Season Two. I'll try and post the first week's fixtures tomorrow night, though might not be able to post the full list until Saturday.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fucking Bumclass......the pick before mine! ...GAH!

It's gonna be frigging Sunderland I know it!

I hate em!

PLEASE PLEASE PSG!

Haha! Say hello to Alexis Sanchez.

Super result in all honesty, got to be delighted with that draw. The Bayern Hierachy wished me well but the move to Udine was the right one at this stage of my career.

Bumclass....sorry mate but I hpoe you get Sunderland cos I'm happy with any of the remainders bar them!

With PSG's recent big money investment and the players they've been linked with it's obvious they'll be this seasons Chelsea so will inevitabley end up with Tilde ;)

Good call lol

Spooky.

Gonna have a bash against the AI and then I'll be up for a few friendlies if anyones on.

• Paid Members

Fix! ;)

I thought I'd wound in division 2 as it happens for some reason. Still, it'll make a nice change from Inter. Weirdly, I was actually watching some Russian league news while on holiday recently, they kept covering it on Eurosport. I half thought about giving a Russian team a stab on Fifa and now it seems I got what I wished for in a strange way.

Played 4 games as my new charges and I must say its interesting. It's amazing the gulf in class one star makes. I played the computer and got a flukey 1-0 win. I followed that up by playing ROHPete 3 times although the third time it crashed but the first two games yielded plenty of goals apiece. Grafite, despite being Wolfsburg 2nd highest rated player on the game is a complete bag of shit. My other strikers are a mixed bag; Mboko or whatever his name is is alright, and Hermes can finish but can't run. Diego is Diego. Good passer and integral to my midfield. I have two quick wingers who cannot cross. My defence can tackle but also struggle to run and on many occassions when playing Petes Stoke my centre backs got burned for pace by Carew and especially Jones!!!! That brings me to my keeper. Shoot and you will score. Horrendous. Rated 70, my second best is 63 and third best keeper is 59. No wonder Maclaren failed!

On a positive note though I enjoyed some of the intricate passing these boys possess. It'll be a hard season and I'll be happy with a mid table finish but with that keepr between the sticks I'm gonna get some hammerings this season. How I yearn for Pegguy Arphexad. :)

Tried a few games as PSG against Lawz's Sunderland last night. My defence is shocking but I hear PSG have come in with a bit of money so hopefully a few summer signings here and there will improve my squad (I hear Jeremy Menez is on his way to PSG) along with Nene, Gameiro, Giuly and Bodmer I'm sure I can be challenging this year for the league and cup.

How is the cup going to run? Considering there's 22 teams involved.

Sorry, was working late today so haven't had a chance to reply. I'll try to post the first week fixtures tonight if I can, though will definitely try and post the full list by tomorrow.

Regarding the cup, not sure of the details yet but if you want to organise the cup Tildeguy you can as weren't you trying to organise one last season? It might be 24 as there's a couple who said they might join a cup if it starts later on in the season. I'll probably just use this thread as there's no point starting a new one again.

That brings me to my keeper. Shoot and you will score. Horrendous. Rated 70, my second best is 63 and third best keeper is 59. No wonder Maclaren failed!

What happened to Benaglio? He's an 80 isn't he?

Regarding summer signings. There is never usually another FIFA update for Squads and Transfers is there? I thought they left it with the previous seasons players and stats in order to entice you in to buying the newer version of the game?

Archived