UKFF FIFA 11 PS3 League: Season Two

TUFCfan

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All The 4 star teams available in the league...

Santos

Birmingham

Blackburn

Bolton

Everton

Fulham

Newcastle

Stoke

Sunderland

West Ham

Bordeaux

Lille

PSG

Hoffenheim

Schalke

Hamburg

Wolfsburg

Werder Bremen

Fiorentina

Genoa

Lazio

Napoli

Palermo

Sampdoria

Udinese

Sporting Lisbon

Olympiakos

CSKA Moscow

Spartak Moscow

Athletic Bilbao

Getafe

Espanyol

Besiktas

Fenerbahce

Galatasaray

I would be up for joining this as I really enjoyed the last league, however I am moving in a few weeks and would be unable to get online for the first few weeks and I do not want to hold the league up. I would be up for the cup competition if it was to begin towards the back-end of the league campaign and at worst if I can fulfil one fixture then a bye or a replacement would be easier to find.

As for wwffan2 or whatever his username is, I would vote no. If you cannot post the real score or just be decent with people (it is a bit of fun afterall) than you shouldn't be allowed to play. Maybe allow him to enter the cup and see how he behaves in that?

How long do you reckon you'll be without internet access? If it's only a couple of weeks it should be fine if you play the matches for those weeks before and/or after.

I don't know to be honest, It really depends on how quick Sky can get BT to hook us up with a phone-line in the new apartment. They quoted us 12 weeks for this place and even with going to BT directly it took over four weeks and then two further weeks for Sky to actually activate the internet.

I'll join the next one (probably on Fifa 12), I really do not want to hold the league up so it'll be for the best if I don't join for now. Should someone drop out and I suddenly have internet access I would be happy enough to replace someone else.

Aaah fuck it, I'm in!

I've been on PSN a fair bit this week but not seen any of my remaining opponents about, would love to finish them off too! If Roma, Spurs or Man City want to play, PM on here, I'll be on Sat Night and Sunday Night.

Aaah fuck it, I'm in!

I've been on PSN a fair bit this week but not seen any of my remaining opponents about, would love to finish them off too! If Roma, Spurs or Man City want to play, PM on here, I'll be on Sat Night and Sunday Night.

Good man. I fancy reliving that 5-5 draw!

Is today the cut off day then? When does the choosing of teams commence and what are we picking from?

I was hoping that today would be the day but due to a few factors I'm now extending the deadline to Wednesday night, as there are still a few people still to confirm whether they are in this season and as El Nicko says he'll be back and will play his last game from last season it could affect the split as could cause movement in the table. What I'll say is that I'll move the three week fixture deadline forward to Wednesday night and if the games aren't played by then they will be decided upon. The plan after that is:

- The team draw and league split will be done on Thursday

- I'll release the fixtures on Friday/Saturday morning to give us an extended first week to get people settled in to the league.

So far this is the current list of entrants for the coming season:

blackcountrywwfc (fmburchillfan121)

bumclasshero (bumclasshero)

Denzel Maggiore (DE3ZiL-MAGG)

Dork (biggy316)

Ebb (ebbforpope)

El Espanacas (borobeanyuk)

El Nicko Loco (nick_sellers)

Lawz (LawzE23)

Louch (Swl-83)

Nexus (Cinnanexus)

rohpete (rohpete)

scottingham18 (viva_theingham)

stunstone316 (stunstone)

TapOut Tapes (TheMoShot)

TezzRexx (TezzRexx)

The British Bushwacker (padzilla)

Tildeguy~! (andrewdutton)

TUFCfan (TUFCfan)

wmxxx (pm_lynch)

Wrasslin (Britclash)

WWEisJericho (stutomkins07)

Only two from season one are missing out. RobJ87 has previously said that he's moving house so doesn't think he'll be connected to the internet for a while and Metallica has said that he'll give the next season a miss. Mikeymike83 did say he was interested but has since said that he's in the same situation as RobJ87 and will sit this one out, though I think both are interested in the cup if it starts later on in the season. Despite saying he was interested before the sign up thread I still haven't heard back from Deaq. I sent him a PM a few days ago and he's been on since then but haven't heard anything back yet.

Archived