UKFF FIFA 11 PS3 League: Season Two

TUFCfan

Just found these rules on Facebook that if you get hammered by a friend you must adhere to these rather humourous rules.

5 - Write a Facebook apology to your opponent praising them for their brilliance.

6 - You must kiss the feet of your opponent.

7 - You must make your opponent a tasty sandwich.

8 - You must be the slave of your opponent for an hour.

9 - You must eat a tablespoon of various kitchen ingredients of your opponent's discretion.

10 - You must send a Moonpig apology to your opponent

11 - Winning player gets 11 minutes on the losers Facebook to do whatever they wish (No changing passwords). Whatever is put on there has to stay for at least 11 days.

12 - You must play the next game fully naked

13 - You have to go to your next door neighbours and start describing the game in its full detail, minute, by minute and where fundamentally you went wrong, if they shut the door move on to the next house and pick up where you left off.

14 - The person must wear a custom t-shirt, designed by the winner, it must have on the back, " I lost by 14 on Fifa 11 " on the front, it can have what ever the winner desires. The loser must then walk around town explaining to 14 different people why they have lost so badly and get them to sign the t-shirt. A picture must then be uploaded to facebook with the T-shirt on for further abuse.

15 - You must send a letter to FIFA explaining in great detail why you lost by 15 goals.

20 - You are not allowed to play FIFA 11, ever, ever, EVER again.

Getting too many Red Cards to end the game

---------------

If the game is ended due to the opponent having too many red cards.

They have to buy the other person a crate of beer for being a wanker.

Under 18's - sit outside the local beer shop, with a sign explaining the circumstance, until someone buys the beer...

Special Player Rules

---------------

Score With Phil - If you score with Phil Neville, your opponent must go to bed for the rest of the day. No matter what time. You cannot start Neville up front. You can bring him on up front with 10 mins to go in normal time. If he plays these 10 minutes, you must drop him back to anywhere but striker or centre forward for the remainder of the game. PENALTIES DON'T COUNT!

Score With Jimmy Bullard from 40 yards+ - Your opponent must bow to you and repeat the phrase "Bullard is Lord. All hail King Jimmy" 10 times.

Score with Titus Bramble - Your opponent must leave a Facebook status of "was raped inside and out by Titus Bramble". It must stay for at least 3 days.

Score With a Keeper Twice in One Game - Your opponent must buy you food from a take-out to the value of 7 quid under the name of "Fabianski".

Score 3 With Emile Heskey in a Game - Kiss the hand of your opponent while on one knee, admitting Heskey as the ULTIMATE GOAL MACHINE!

Score a Hat-Trick with Edgar Davids - Your opponent must take you to a 3D movie of your choice and pay you in.

Score with a hat trick with Emmanuel Adebayor against Arsenal - Your oponent must run the full length of the garden and powerslide, regardless of the weather conditions, while all others present pelt with rubbish and leftover food.

Score with Rory Delap - Your opponent must dry everything with a towel before use for 24 hours

Score a freekick with Riise (LB) and you must go outside your front door and shout "RELEASE THE KRAKEN"

(Video if possible, and try and get a randomer walking by to hear!)

Score a hat-trick with Sotirios Kyrgiakos and your opponent must dress as a Spartan, go into their local supermarket, and shout 'THIS IS SPARTA' until thrown out.

--------------------------------------------------------

For these special player rules, the player must be playing in the positon they normally would. Also they must score from open play or a free kick and not a penalty or in a shoot out

Shall we embrace this?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've been hiking since Sunday so sorry I've not been about. I go on holiday on Sat so I should be about tomorrow and Friday to play some games.

I'll be about til 7ish if you'd like to get our game done :)

Our game isn't for two weeks is it? If I get a chance I'll have a dig but could do with playing next weeks games first as thats when I'm away.

I've been hiking since Sunday so sorry I've not been about. I go on holiday on Sat so I should be about tomorrow and Friday to play some games.

I'll be about til 7ish if you'd like to get our game done :)

Our game isn't for two weeks is it? If I get a chance I'll have a dig but could do with playing next weeks games first as thats when I'm away.

I'm Gonna be away for the next couple of weeks on holiday as well.

PSG 3-2 Wolfsburg Grafite 82', Mbokani 87'

Bodmer 61' PEN

Chantome 66'

Gameiro 90'

It all happened in the 2nd half!

Hopefully stunstone can do the match report justice as the game really came to life in the last 10 minutes

PSG 3 - 2 Wolfsburg

Did I ever do some swearing in this game. A drab first half with both sides only managing a shot each was eclipsed by a drama ridden second half. Bodmer slotted a contentious penalty away around the hour mark to give PSG the lead. I say contentious cos it was one of those when you don't actually press tackle but as the striker goes past a defender in the box the defender appears to put his leg across the path of the strikers run and bang queue some choice words from me! It was 2 a little later from Chantome. I held no hope of getting back into this as Wolfsburg are about as mobile as my nan and she's been dead 12 years! I changed to a 4-3-3 and prayed a little and lo and behold on 82 mins big Grafite got his bonce on the ball and Wolfsburg had hope. on 87 Mbokani finished a lovely move from a Grafite nod down and Wolfsburg had seemingly done the impossible. I was then in two minds.....do I hold out for a draw or push forward for the win? Obviously whichever route I would choose would be wrong so I went for the win and was caught out in the 90th minute by a counter attack that Gameiro finished off.

Overall I'm pleased with the performance in the last 8 minutes and I'm obviously putting this down to shitty AI tackling! ;)

Hope I gave you enough of a scare there Tilde.....last time we played you spanked me 5-1!

Hope I gave you enough of a scare there Tilde.....last time we played you spanked me 5-1!

I Was near tears to be honest!

My prediction of being in the relegation zone at the start of the season has luckily been wrong 4 games 3 wins Lovely :)

How does promotion and relegation go? Bottom 3 and Top 3?, Bottom 3 and Top 2 plus a Playoff Winner? Or just Playoffs between promotion and relegation candidates?

I still need to play Spartak Moscow but Nicko hasn't been apout on PSN for nearly 3 weeks! :(

Archived