Yokozuna

Egg Shen

• Paid Members

seriously!?!

i remember watching when i was younger and thinking 'holy fuck', but i just watched Greatest Superstars of the 90's and there's no way Yoku didn't nearly kill a few of those jobbers. When he dropped the arse on them fuckers it was f'n reckless. It's painful to watch.

bonzai.jpg

any stories of injuries?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
seriously!?!

i remember watching when i was younger and thinking 'holy fuck', but i just watched Greatest Superstars of the 90's and there's no way Yoku didn't nearly kill a few of those jobbers. When he dropped the arse on them fuckers it was f'n reckless. It's painful to watch.

bonzai.jpg

any stories of injuries?

Didn't he always hold the ropes (as illustrated in your screen-cap)? And distribute his weight in his feet?

To be honest, I always thought Rikishi's in 2000-onwards looked worse. The ones he did in the centre of the ring (no pun intended).

• Paid Members

i mean look at this shit...tell me this guy aint dead?

seriously!?!

bonzai.jpg

any stories of injuries?

Didn't he always hold the ropes (as illustrated in your screen-cap)? And distribute his weight in his feet?

To be honest, I always thought Rikishi's in 2000-onwards looked worse. The ones he did in the centre of the ring (no pun intended).

well that was the idea, but there were times when he just killed people...check that video i posted.

• Paid Members

I know it's not related to the Banzai drop, but what's the deal with Austin saying that during a show in South Africa in a match with Yoko, Yoko gave him a bodyslam and he dropped a steamer in his black speedo's....Any truth to that?

I can only imagine it. It was more than likely during his Ringmaster phase, so even if it did happen, there wouldn't of been the possibilty of having to give a stunner. Fucking hell imagine that.

• Paid Members
One I always remember. Yoko v Dan Dubiel.

http://youtu.be/bdu_p3nDFbE - Ouch! Fuck!!

Maybe Dubiel was the one who pissed him off.

That's the one posted a few posts up, but in slow motion. It looks worse in normal motion.

The clip's cut a bit short, but it does look like the one where Yoko really throws his legs out and squashes him, and then sits there refusing to get off whilst Mr Fuji pulls uselessly at him.

Archived