Cosplay Island - THE GAME!

FLips

• Paid Members

I was searching for pictures of the Hotel Dusk games when I stumbled across this website -

http://www.cosplayisland.co.uk/home

It's a website devoted to people dressing up as gaming characters, and it's no holds barred all round. One picture I stumbled across had an absolute heffer woman dressed as Jak from Jak and Daxter.

So, I thought instead of just linking to it and going "urrrgh look at them", I'd make a game out of it. The game is simple, you pick your favourite gaming character/s and post a picture of them on here, and we can see who's pictures are the most tragic. As many entries as you want, go wild. I'll start off with 2 of mine -

Spyro the Dragon

SDC10239.JPG

SDC10679.JPG

Dr Robotnik

GEDC0019.JPG

What the motherfuck is going on in this picture

253434_10150257232241703_705081702_8825152_1368310_n.jpg

It's apparantly some dude surrounded by girls dressed as dogs

He also appears to have the most sterotypical Chinese person's face I have ever seen. All it's lacking is him saying "me so sowwy" for no apparant reason

Theres a girl on that site who keeps posting pictures of her Sookie Stackhouse costumes which just end up looking like "girl in dress" or "girl in waitress uniform". at least the ones that paint themselves red and stick on elf ears are making some effort.

This is epic though, may have to rip this off for halloween, its lame but awesome all at the same time

bigboss03.JPG

What the motherfuck is going on in this picture

253434_10150257232241703_705081702_8825152_1368310_n.jpg

It's apparantly some dude surrounded by girls dressed as dogs

He also appears to have the most sterotypical Chinese person's face I have ever seen. All it's lacking is him saying "me so sowwy" for no apparant reason

Dude, seriously? He's Ash Ketchum, holding a Pokeball, surrounded by Pokemon. I see Pikachu, Raichu and Ninetales... the other costumes aren't explicit enough. :p

Archived