Cosplay Island - THE GAME!

FLips

This bloke on the left is the best Chun Li I've ever seen.

DSC08381.JPG

Her on the right is gorgeous.

That Crimson Viper is seriously going to get it. Fuck it, so is that Vulpix girl.

Any excuse to post this gem:

1255146697763.jpg

Put some shit mop of hair on him and that could be me.

Edit: Except he's got muscles and isn't fat enough.

• Paid Members

Was gonna say - only picture I've seen of you, you've got almost the exact same expression on your face. Except for the boggle-eyes.

This guy's awesome, though - already he looks better than half the guys in BritWres, and I actually want to see this guy do a Zangief gimmick now. Perhaps have him come in as a deranged cosplayer who really thinks he's Zangief, a la Boogeyman.

• Paid Members
Zangief gimmick would be shit, though- because he'd never hit his finisher. 360 degrees on a d-pad is too fucking hard.

A spinning piledriver would be pretty cool, if fucking dangerous. Could make it his "Wrestlemania Finish", I suppose. Or he could just have a monster push where he wins matches just by hitting two of them.

• Paid Members
Zangief gimmick would be shit, though- because he'd never hit his finisher. 360 degrees on a d-pad is too fucking hard.

A spinning piledriver would be pretty cool, if fucking dangerous. Could make it his "Wrestlemania Finish", I suppose. Or he could just have a monster push where he wins matches just by hitting two of them.

He'd have to have a spinning lariat or a spinning powerbomb in it's place. It would be a mint gimmick.

• Paid Members

He'd have to have a spinning lariat or a spinning powerbomb in it's place. It would be a mint gimmick.

Spinning lariat for his regular finish, and the spinning piledriver for the big occasions, like the Burning Hammer or Lesnar's SSP.

• Paid Members

Why didn't you say 'Limit Break', you used to love that term.

• Paid Members

Why didn't you say 'Limit Break', you used to love that term.

I still do, just figured I'd change it up a little.

Archived