Chinatown: Mafia Scum Thread

Carbomb

• Paid Members

Right, just a heads up good people. I'm going to be away this weekend. However I have it on good authority Carbomb's internet will be sorted as of Saturday evening at the absolute latest (He's still aiming for morning, but you know how things can go). Anyone who has yet to send in an action PM both myself AND Carbomb to be doubley sure the action arrives.

Deadline however will remain 10am on Saturday. If you submit your action after this time it will not be counted.

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Night phase begins now, and will end on Saturday 25th June at 10am

Shame this game went to shit, had a cracking premise to it, feel sorry for Carbomb being let down by a shoddy net connection

• Paid Members

Sorry, I'm quitting. I haven't got the time for this now. I posted my reasons in our QT, which I will leave for Bomb & Teedy decide if they want to release to everyone. If I haven't been killed overnight I suggest you modkill my role.

My first modded game on MS (In the mini Normal section) is now in sign ups and I need to concentrate & give my full devotion to that. Feel free to join that on there if you want. Mafiascum.net/forum

• Paid Members

Right. Still not gotten proper connection back, but don't want this game to suffer too much. Can only apologise for the laxity, but it really was beyond my control. As the day begins anew, the people of Chinatown see a simultaneously chilling and reassuring sight: two dead Scum.

Teedy Kay - Dragon Head (Triad Scum Leader)

Snake Plissken - Triad Scum Goon

Day Phase begins. Night Phase ends Wednesday, 20:00.

• Paid Members

Yay. We're back.

Right. Despite my crappy Internet connection, I've had a hell of a lot of time to look through the thread to try and find the last Tong Member and I'm pretty sure I've got it figured out.

I think it's Seph.

In the last games, when he's been town, Seph posted every theory that came into his head, no matter how wild or unlikely it might've been (which, incidentally, I love). This game he's been totally different. He's been extremely beige which, for me, is a total scum tell. He's also the only person still alive to avoid all the Ron wagons completely and even defended him HERE

There is also this THIS post. Seph's played two games and is now citing "straight up" Mafia rules about the role of a serial killer? I don't buy it. I think he got it from Ron.

VOTE SEPH

Right role claim time here, I was the universal backup role, meaning I gained the abilities of the first person killed.

It was only the role I inherited so I am still town.

I watched Teedy last night and he was visited by Seph.

Teedys dead, guess Seph felt he needed to get rid of Teedys ability to try and guarantee he would be in the game a bit longer, but my gut feeling told me Teedy would be targeted so that is why I chose to watch him.

vote:Seph

I think that should be it, game over for the scum, if this lynch goes through.

Any one got any questions about my role please feel free and I will happily answer them for you.

Looks like I am off out Car booting with the better half this morning, so I had better leave all the info I have here, so people can use it as well.

Brownie was a town watcher, my role said I was town, but my role referred to me as "the host" and went on about reincarnation hence me gaining the dead persons abilities.

Night One I chose Chris Stone, he did nothing, but I chose him as we appeared to be buddying up a bit in the game and wanted to see if I was trusting the right person.

Night Two I watched Ron and Chris B visited him.

That is all I have for now, so we need just one more vote on Seph to lynch him, therefore leading town to victory.

• Paid Members
Yay. We're back.

Right. Despite my crappy Internet connection, I've had a hell of a lot of time to look through the thread to try and find the last Tong Member and I'm pretty sure I've got it figured out.

I think it's Seph.

In the last games, when he's been town, Seph posted every theory that came into his head, no matter how wild or unlikely it might've been (which, incidentally, I love). This game he's been totally different. He's been extremely beige which, for me, is a total scum tell. He's also the only person still alive to avoid all the Ron wagons completely and even defended him HERE

There is also this THIS post. Seph's played two games and is now citing "straight up" Mafia rules about the role of a serial killer? I don't buy it. I think he got it from Ron.

VOTE SEPH

The serial killer has to kill every day, which is as straight-up a Mafia Rule as the Scum having a night kill. And it's been proven since I made that guess that there was no SK when there are two Scum squads. This piece of common sense indicts me how, exactly? Also, if you'd read my 'defence' of Ron you'd find out that I wasn't exactly defending Ron, I was highlighting a sheep play from a known sheep - Dan - who has since that post played this even less than I have. And - again - it's enough to indict me for some reason.

Teedy AND Snake dying in the night is puzzling. The Tong man would have whacked one of them, but how did the other die? I'm guessing Snake wanted to keep quiet and Teedy didn't - after Ron's lynch Town would have had nothing to go on, and it would've essentially been LYLO with 4 town v 3 scum. Both parties had a strong chance to win, but Teedy ran out of patience with the modding. I guess that it gave the remaining Tongster something to aim for as he'd know someone would want to leap on the kill, which Snake immediately obliged. If that's not the case, where did the other whack come from?

As far as SMS goes, you're saying you have the same role I had in my first game, that I never got to use because - as Finlay states - I'd provided such a crappy theory it got me killed. If I had that chance again I'd be doing very well to keep my mouth shut, wouldn't I? Which is what you've done. Only I think you've done too good a job as you've sat on your strong role for the entire game and with the big reveal, you've given us this-

Night One I chose Chris Stone, he did nothing, but I chose him as we appeared to be buddying up a bit in the game and wanted to see if I was trusting the right person.

Night Two I watched Ron and Chris B visited him.

This gives us what, exactly? we have one dead from each, and you're the backup? And that Chris B is also an investigator, and you've just exposed him to the Tong? That's scummy behaviour, especially today. Also weren't you also worried that people would reveal their roles when it wasn't necessary? How is 5 town-on-1 scum necessary for you to spill the beans, especially when you haven't mentioned who you 'watched' last night?

Vote: SMS

I'm also NA for most of today (Aztecs).

Archived