Chinatown: Mafia Scum Thread

Carbomb

• Paid Members
It's normally a peaceful community...

eeb0c2dfa972436a732f392005f2e00f419d12ce.jpg

...especially around this time of year...

Chinatown_london.jpg

...people are happy and celebrating...

New_York_lion_dance_lion.jpg

BUT...

...behind the smiles and lanterns, there's unease and tension-

1.1287151562.melbourne-chinatown.jpg

-people are bought and sold-

sasori06.jpg

-vice is beyond all ideas of morality-

FILM_Wilentz.jpg

-life is held cheap-

fatalmove2.jpg

-mistakes are costly-

shogun-assassin.jpg

-violence is the dominant currency-

hard_boiled.jpg

and everyone knows money and power comes with a hefty price-tag in:

chinatown.gif

COMING SOON...

Carbomb and Mafia Scum Studios present "CHINATOWN" starring DAN WILLIAMS RON SIMMONS DAZZ SEPH CHRIS STONE TEEDY KAY BROWNIE KENNY MCBRIDE SNAKE PLISSKEN SMS BRISTEP123 UNFITFINLAY CHRIS B Screenplay by BUBBA CHUMLEY Special Effects by SIX-SHOT PATEL Choreography by GUSTAV PROOPS Directed by CARBOMB Produced by MIKE CASTLE Distributed by NEIL and WOYZECK Sponsored by SAM GIBBS Inappropriate Jokes by WEI TU SOON

Day One

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gonna give this one a go, As has been said before, I'm still fairly new to this, so to get a feel for a smaller game format might help understanding and to get to grips further with the mechanics.

If you would prefer more experience though, let me know.

• Paid Members
It's only been up for half a day, give 'em chance. Though I can confirm this will be a great game to play. So I strongly advise people get /in for this one, you'll wish you had if you wind up missing out.

DIZZY~~~!

I'm tempted to have a go at this. Read through sme of the recent ones and although I find some of it a struggle to keep up with and understand it does interest me. If I had a go you'd have to bear with me as I don;t want to let you down and do one halfway through if I decide I can't keep up with you guys.

• Paid Members
I'm tempted to have a go at this. Read through sme of the recent ones and although I find some of it a struggle to keep up with and understand it does interest me. If I had a go you'd have to bear with me as I don;t want to let you down and do one halfway through if I decide I can't keep up with you guys.

Go for it, man. Dazz played his first game last time round, and Seph started the time before that. Kenny McBride too, and the three all settled in with ease. People will be patient with you, don't worry about it. The best way to get into things and follow the game rules is to actually join one. Learn by doing, you know?

Archived