Chinatown: Mafia Scum Thread

Carbomb

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Carbomb, I take it you are joking about that game, but if you are not then there is no chance of me playing it if Lion is involved.

I was semi-joking - I just think that, seeing as this feud started on an MS game, you two should settle it with one. Would make something that's become a bit tedious fun for everyone involved. And then whoever wins, you two have to at least declare a truce and agree to co-exist.

I will leave the decision to Carbomb as to who he wants to play this game, either me or Lion, but it can't be both.

No offence taken if I am not chosen.

I'm not choosing, as I won't be drawn into taking sides. I'd rather have you both play, pissed at each other or not, but this is something you should work out between you.

Chris - adding you as replacement.

At present, I have enough players if I include the "understudies", but I'll wait until I have some more definites.

• Paid Members
There's going to be some serious laughing if me, Teedy and Snake are scum in this one.

It's shaping up nicely.

Aren't you scum by default anyway around these parts?

• Paid Members
There's going to be some serious laughing if me, Teedy and Snake are scum in this one.

It's shaping up nicely.

Aren't you scum by default anyway around these parts?

I'm already the policy lynch. Here's hoping I get a bomb role.

• Paid Members

Carbomb, is this game based on the Jack Nicholson movies? If it is i'm a little confused by your intro images which BTW mess up my ipad due to the sizes of the images.

• Moderators
Lion, yet another pathetic post attempting to have a go at me, so is it any reason why I don't want anything to do with you.

Just grow up!

I even said I would only join in if you didn't want to, so you can't say I am not trying to be reasonable about this, just that you have made it impossible for me to want to play on the same game as you.

Carbomb, I take it you are joking about that game, but if you are not then there is no chance of me playing it if Lion is involved.

I will leave the decision to Carbomb as to who he wants to play this game, either me or Lion, but it can't be both.

No offence taken if I am not chosen.

This is really really hilarious.

Archived