Chinatown: Mafia Scum Thread

Carbomb

• Paid Members
Carbomb, is this game based on the Jack Nicholson movies? If it is i'm a little confused by your intro images which BTW mess up my ipad due to the sizes of the images.

No, it's based on a Chinatown gangster scenario I came up with. I know it's easy to confuse with the Nicholson movies, which is part of the reason I made the "trailer".

As to it messing up your iPad, get a real laptop, you girl. Do you pee sitting down as well?

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Ah I automatically assumed what with your love of classic movies an all.

If I do do a film noir one, it'll probably be The Big Sleep or The Big Heat.

• Paid Members
Yeah, c'mon Carbomb, lets get started. I fly to NZ on 25th June, so let's get playing.

You kinda need to wait for the slots to all be filled first before beginning the game. :p

Vote: Mike Castle

• Paid Members

Well, we need three more players. Surely an understudy could step up to the mark? There's four of them as it stands. Failing that, Bono The Creationist expressed interest in joining a future Mafia Scum game during my WWE game, maybe he's worth contacting?

• Paid Members

The Pre-Game Warm-up Vote Count:

1. Mike Castle (2 - brownie, Snake Plissken)

Anyway, have decided that I'll start this tomorrow evening, if no-one minds. I've still to type up the PMs and flavour.

• Paid Members

Sorry to have become a lying liar who lies, but I'm afraid I'll have to delay the schedule a bit; I'm on a promise tonight and I've got a load of stuff needs taking care of tomorrow.

Will be starting the game on Sunday night.

• Paid Members

Modkilled: Chris_Stone

By the way, I suspect your booker's been reading my mind. Back when a friend of mine was coming up with ideas for a crazy promotion, I had an idea there'd be a gay zombie character called Skullbuggery.

Archived