Chinatown: Mafia Scum Thread

Carbomb

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
I'm tempted to have a go at this. Read through sme of the recent ones and although I find some of it a struggle to keep up with and understand it does interest me. If I had a go you'd have to bear with me as I don;t want to let you down and do one halfway through if I decide I can't keep up with you guys.

Go for it, man. Dazz played his first game last time round, and Seph started the time before that. Kenny McBride too, and the three all settled in with ease. People will be patient with you, don't worry about it. The best way to get into things and follow the game rules is to actually join one. Learn by doing, you know?

I agree with Ron. Also, the Mafia Scum Wiki really helped me out on my first two games, particularly with terminology and roles, which can be quite confusing.

Put me down as a possible replacement for this one Carbomb. I might be without Internet for a couple of weeks and I don't want to commit to playing only to have to drop out, or worse, get mod-killed. Hopefully I'll have it all sorted out before I'm needed.

• Paid Members

He sort of has Ron. Very last paragraph in the opening post. You're all listed as "starring" in it. It's a nice little touch personally. I'm looking forward to this'un, looks like Carbomb has put some good effort into the game and the flavour. :)

• Paid Members

Will add all those who joined. Just to clarify, if I haven't filled the spots by midweek, I'll start the game next week. Want to give people who wanted to take part time to sign up. Think you guys will enjoy this one.

EDIT: Oh, and I've been thinking, as a side-thought: this feud between Lion and SMS could make for a great MS game later. Make one definite Scum and the other definite Town, but whoever is Town can only be lynched if he's lost his Mason team, and the other can only be lynched once all his Scum team are lynched.

Would either of you two be up for that? Only one way to settle it: FIIIIIIIIGHT

Lion, yet another pathetic post attempting to have a go at me, so is it any reason why I don't want anything to do with you.

Just grow up!

I even said I would only join in if you didn't want to, so you can't say I am not trying to be reasonable about this, just that you have made it impossible for me to want to play on the same game as you.

Carbomb, I take it you are joking about that game, but if you are not then there is no chance of me playing it if Lion is involved.

I will leave the decision to Carbomb as to who he wants to play this game, either me or Lion, but it can't be both.

No offence taken if I am not chosen.

• Paid Members

Will you both please take it outside? Asking Carbomb to "choose favourites" is unfair as well.

Lion, SMS was making a fair enough gambit in the last game, I saw nothing bad about his play.

SMS, you need to remember that this is a game, and while you were making a gambit, Lion had no clue whether you were IC trying to WIFOM him and brownie, and so didn't buy what you were selling.

There's no point being thin skinned in these games. Otherwise you'll find yourself insulted over stuff that wasn't even an insult (If Ron had felt Lion had been insulting, he'd have been given a warning after all).

Archived