Chinatown: Mafia Scum Thread

Carbomb

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can we avoid the stereotypical Chinese 'me so solly!' remarks? I feel the need to track culprits down and do horrible things to them.

We wouldn't want to make you Ang Lee.

You see, Ang Lee sounds a bit like angry.

No, it does.

I'd rather be John Woo than Ang Lee, far better track record and he didn't make The Hulk either.

Yeah, but the point is that Ang Lee...it sounds a bit like 'angry'. It's...you change one letter. It's almost the same word.

Technically you'd need to change 2 letters and remove a third, if we're splitting hairs ;)

• Paid Members
Mod: Any chance we can have a link to each day start on the first post of the thread as they happen pls? :)

You're so demanding.

Will do.

• Paid Members
Bored now. Where's everyone at?

Unvote, Vote SMS

Honestly my main worry is that if either of the 'mega-powers' actually is scum then they'll get away with ridiculously blatant actions right under our noses with the pretense that 'it's what we do'.

Unvote, Vote SMS

Honestly my main worry is that if either of the 'mega-powers' actually is scum then they'll get away with ridiculously blatant actions right under our noses with the pretense that 'it's what we do'.

Much like your "bristep always picks on me Waaaahmbulance" gambit from the PYP game Ron, it'll only work once ;)

• Paid Members

Unvote, Vote SMS

Much like your "bristep always picks on me Waaaahmbulance" gambit from the PYP game Ron, it'll only work once ;)

FFS bristep, leave me alone...

• Paid Members

OMG if anyone else starts I dont think I could take it. SMS - Lion, Ron - Bri. Geez someone call The Samaritans OOoooOOOooOOOHHhhh YeAAhh!

Unvote, Vote Ron Simmons

Unvote, Vote SMS

If they play as Village Idiots, we'll lynch them as Village idiots - problems solved :)

• Paid Members
Unvote

Ron, what ridiculously blatent actions are you suggesting? Surely if someone does something downright scummy, you'll act on it?

Surely based on the last game you can see? They could play a provocative game style quite openly, calling it town tactics but actually using their style for scum reasons. Snake was shockingly close to a lynch last game on several occasions simply because he played a scummy game (but was town, of course). He could quite easily play a scummy game as scum, and attribute his play to 'it's what I do'. Time'll tell I suppose.

Unvote

Ron, what ridiculously blatent actions are you suggesting? Surely if someone does something downright scummy, you'll act on it?

Surely based on the last game you can see? They could play a provocative game style quite openly, calling it town tactics but actually using their style for scum reasons. Snake was shockingly close to a lynch last game on several occasions simply because he played a scummy game (but was town, of course). He could quite easily play a scummy game as scum, and attribute his play to 'it's what I do'. Time'll tell I suppose.

He wasn't lynched though, and we won the game. I'd worry about it if we hadn't, but you're trying to get the town worried about things that haven't even happened yet!

• Paid Members
Unvote

He wasn't lynched though, and we won the game. I'd worry about it if we hadn't, but you're trying to get the town worried about things that haven't even happened yet!

Stop picking on me ;)

Maybe I'm jumping the gun a little by suggesting that, but Snake asked where everyone was at so I thought I'd actually share a legit thought. That's not to say I'm accusing him of being scum at this stage. His play style is great fun to read when you're mod, but a little worrying when you're town.

• Paid Members

Hmm, Mr.Simmons trying to sow the seeds of discontent already? Not sure I like that at all. Looks like we could be heading out of the RVS exit door. Before everyone has had a go.

Digit!

Archived