Chinatown: Mafia Scum Thread

Carbomb

If we are still a player short, I am willing to call a truce with Lion, so long as he can stop going out of his way to insult me.

We have both done and said stupid things, so now I have had time to calm down, lets us both try and start again with a clean slate like we have just met.

By the way, I am now confused as to whether Carbomb or Stone is scum, but as I don't want to be modkilled I will vote elsewhere.

Vote: Brownie, the 2 faced rat bastard (Copyright: Kenny McScum 2011).

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah, SMS it'll be good to have you in the game =) As people have said there are times when frustration can set in and it's not necessarily too personal. I remember the game where i pushed brownies lynch (cowboy perhaps?) and i remember getting pretty close to insults hehe, i think brownie even mentioned it at the time :p it's funny Kenny felt pushed into the same route, perhaps Brownie has a way of being infuriating? :D and hell if a man of god can be pushed to that level... i'm quite happy to say it's normal! :p

and lol Carbomb, I actually forget who's idea the zombiefying was although i think it was kinda bounced around by a few people after my death at the hands of eXodus. Although, i think timeline wise the zombie can't actually be gay - Since it was my time in Scotland where i pursued my life of sin which in storyline terms i was in Professor lex's lab being raised as the undead :p Skullbuggery though is an amazing name for the gimmick :D

Some people put way too much thought into their gimmicks. Worst we have are twin luchadors clad completely in orange (except one's fat and a foot taller).

I think it was more along the lines of 'Lol, wouldn't it be funny when you come back if you were a zombie?!' 'Erm, yes!' *months later - closer to my return* 'We've got a guy who looks like a mad scientist... wouldn't it be funny if he was the one who made you a zombie after stealing your dead body? LOL'

That seems like a lot to convey to an audience without regular TV programming to drill it into their heads lol

Usually i'd agree - but Triple X had a very regular audience drawing more from the UKFF than it likely did from Local Area Marketting, plus the Zombie character without the 'got killed by eXodus and this is why he's a zombie' still worked :)

What time is this looking to begin btw Carbomb? I'm in a queue at mafiascum forums but that's taking a few days too :( I've been mafialess the whole weekend and have really fancied playing, hehe. though i must say doing this tonight as opposed to before is better no weekend in the way! :)

Hi guys. I was interested in being a part of this but unfortunately somethings come up with work and I'm not gonna be online a whole lot in the next week or so to be able to try to get me head round all this. Sorry to let anyone down and I'll keep checking in and would like to be involved in the future.

What promotion(s) do you work for? I saw you mention in the previous game that you were in a match and i didn't know prior to that that you wrestled.

WrestleZone Scotland, I don't really talk about it over much on the forum but yeah I co-own and co-run the company (with 10 others) too so it takes up a fair chunk of time. Get booked for SWE as well, and worked once down in wales for Purecatch but it's dead and gone now I think.

• Paid Members

Absolutely last time I'll do this, and I apologise profusely, but work has called me in tonight. Long story short, we're booking a festival in Japan, and we're on the brink of losing Orbital. Lots of negotiations, mails and DJs throwing strops to deal with.

I WILL have this dealt with by tomorrow afternoon at latest. Thanks in advance for your understanding.

Archived