• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Ron (4) - Chris B, Snake Plissken, SMS, bristep123

Not voting:

Dan Williams, Ron Simmons, Seph, Teedy Kay, unfitfinlay

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch!

Note: I'm taking over from Carbomb temporarily until he gets his broadband fixed. So please send any and all actions to my account from this point forward (or scum, just bold it in QTs if you prefer).

• Paid Members

So the vote's reset? Good - now I've the chance to respond.

1) Did you shoot at Snake? It reads like you did but i'd like absolute clarification on your target.

Yes I did, but received a message from Carbomb telling me my action was unsuccessful.

2) What reasons did you have for your target?

The fact there was no kill and he wasn't there. He's come out as scum, so I assume my logic in some ways worked out.

3) Why did you feel it more useful to shoot your target, who we can't confirm is scum as opposed to Bristep, who if i read back i'm sure i'll find you do not trust all that much, his claim of bulletproof included. You had a chance there to verify his claim or to kill scum it was 50/50 at worst.

I don't trust Bristep, but I was wary about you (Chris Stone) suggesting my kill each day - I was worried you were day scum trying to use me as a second kill.

Also guys, don't you find it a tad odd that TWO people have claimed scum yet the wagon was STILL on me?! If I actually am scum I'll come unstuck eventually, surely it makes sense to lynch the people who've owned up to being scum, and then deal with me later? That's assuming the remaining scum don't deal with me first.

• Paid Members

Ron (5) - Chris B, Snake Plissken, SMS, bristep123, unfitfinlay

Not voting:

Dan Williams, Ron Simmons, Seph, Teedy Kay

That's a lynch!

Dead: Ron Simmons - Hong Chu (Tong Scum Roleblocker)

Night phase begins now, and will end on Saturday 25th June at 10am

(This extended time is for Carbomb to have his internet fixed. However still PM me all actions tonight, and I'll make sure that both me, and Carbomb, have access to them).

• Paid Members

Damn, that post saved itself on my phone and posted again.

So let me get this straight. You're working with scum who've claimed as being scum to lynch someone you don't know is scum. Utterly ridiculous. Surely the sensible thing to do is take out the CLAIMED SCUM LEADER and leave the vigilante alone for another night. I can take out Snake, and then after that you can deal with me.

• Paid Members

You really don't get it do you Ron. The more important thing is to root out the remaining Tong. which you are believed to be one. Myself and Teedy can be lynched at any point, however the priority is to find the remaining other scum group which you are part of.

BTW you are suggesting the count is going to be reset again? Then how about explaining why this is happening? Is it because you are unlynchable?

Archived