Chinatown: Mafia Scum Thread

Carbomb

• Paid Members

BTW: I can not kill for till for another night/day/night, and when I can, I will kill for whoever the Town decides, it'll be like a double lynch day.

Town FTW!!!

Guessing Chris Stone didn't do very well with his tracking, as he gave no info out for us :(

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

So the vote's reset? Good - now I'm here to talk.

1) Did you shoot at Snake? It reads like you did but i'd like absolute clarification on your target.

Yes I did, but received a message from Carbomb telling me my action was unsuccessful.

2) What reasons did you have for your target?

The fact there was no kill and he wasn't there. He's come out as scum, so I assume my logic in some ways worked out.

3) Why did you feel it more useful to shoot your target, who we can't confirm is scum as opposed to Bristep, who if i read back i'm sure i'll find you do not trust all that much, his claim of bulletproof included. You had a chance there to verify his claim or to kill scum it was 50/50 at worst.

I don't trust Bristep, but I was wary about you (Chris Stone) suggesting my kill each day - I was worried you were day scum trying to use me as a second kill.

Also guys, don't you find it a tad odd that TWO people have claimed scum yet the wagon was STILL on me?! If I actually am scum I'll come unstuck eventually, surely it makes sense to lynch the people who've owned up to being scum, and then deal with me later? That's assuming the remaining scum don't deal with me first.

• Paid Members

Yes, Ron but we are automatic lynches at the end of the game so town wins. I have no ability as a goon so Im now essentially a VT. But you taking a pop at me when the plan was Bristep is just plain scummy, we all believe you to be Tong who we now see as the only threat to town.

• Paid Members

Apologies in advance for mistakes, but I'm accessing from my phone.

Votecount:

Ron Simmons (3)(L_2) - Teedy Kay, Snake Plissken, Chris B

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

• Paid Members

The wagon has been re-set. The action was taken prior to SMS' hammer.

(I really hate having to rely on mobile internet to run this game. Will try and co-ordinate with Mike to make this easier to do.)

• Paid Members

Or maybe someone on his scum team has the ability to save him from the gallows once per round.

Come on two more please. OOoooOOoOOOOooohhhhhHHHHHH YYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eh yeah, unless this is all a big uber gambit to beat town by teedy and snake then Ron is the sensible choice today. Again. Hopefully that wagon reset is once per day, from carbomb's message it suggests an active ability rather than passive.

Archived