2011/2012 Scottish Football Thread

David

All these crowing twat Celtic fans have really taken the fun out of seeing Rangers go down the toilet. And I can't even wish that the same fate befalls you lot because it will only lead to Rangers fans crowing.

Fuck this shit.

Well fuck off then?

And we'll see you in four season's!! :thumbsup:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
All these crowing twat Celtic fans have really taken the fun out of seeing Rangers go down the toilet. And I can't even wish that the same fate befalls you lot because it will only lead to Rangers fans crowing.

Fuck this shit.

Well fuck off then?

Ooh, sparky.

Bloody sod you, then. These rivers of blood really stain anyway.

• Paid Members

From what I gather, it's not just Celtic fans, though. And given what a load of other clubs have had to put up with from Rangers (if I've understood everything in this thread correctly), I'd a bit of schadenfreude is a bit more than justified. Keep in mind that the rules are still being bent in letting the newco into Div3 instead of telling them they have to build up a few years of financial records first, so I'd say, in terms of non-Rangers fan reactions, they're getting a bit of a bargain.

Ooh, sparky.

It's not only Celtic fans who are "crowing" - out of 40 clubs, 6 said 'YES' to a newco (including Sevco themselves). They're not welcome at the top table in their current guise and have to pay the same consequences as any other club. If you look at this thread, I think it was martyn that said Rangers fans are getting it easy. Anywhere else, they're being tore into right, left and centre.

• Paid Members
Ooh, sparky.

It's not only Celtic fans who are "crowing" - out of 40 clubs, 6 said 'YES' to a newco (including Sevco themselves). They're not welcome at the top table in their current guise and have to pay the same consequences as any other club. If you look at this thread, I think it was martyn that said Rangers fans are getting it easy. Anywhere else, they're being tore into right, left and centre.

We know its the 3rd but no other club would have been let back in, they are still getting treated better then most.

Fuck this shit.

Well fuck off then?

See if you can get him a suspension. That normally makes the arseholes fuck off in a hissy fit, granted they usually come back under a different name in a few months in the hope that everyone forgets what a pissy litte bitch they've been, but at least there will be a month or so of peace.

Fuck this shit.

Well fuck off then?

See if you can get him a suspension. That normally makes the arseholes fuck off in a hissy fit, granted they usually come back under a different name in a few months in the hope that everyone forgets what a pissy litte bitch they've been, but at least there will be a month or so of peace.

On any other forum, I'm sure joking about the "unpredictability of the mong" would get you a pretty harsh punishment. Perhaps we have to just live with the knowledge that the man is an utter helmet. And no, your subtlety isn't lost on me Mr. Houchen.

I genuinely don't see a lot of people crowing. I see people satisfied that some sort of justice is being done. What I really want is for all the money they stole to be repaid and for all their tainted titles to be taken off them. If that could be done today, I'd gladly put them back in the SPL tomorrow. But they've cheated and lied themselves into a corner and getting back in the the professional leagues at all is more than a lot of clubs would have been allowed. This is not about punishment. It's about fairness. It's about seeing a club that destroyed itself through its own wilful disregard for the rules of the game and the law of the land have to start again and work hard to recover some credibility, some trust, some dignity and some respect. If they can come up through the leagues, putting a wee bit of extra cash the way of the teams they meet en route and hopefully cleaning up their songbook while they're at it, I will genuinely be happy for them when they get back to the SPL. In the meantime, we need a clear-out of the blazers who have bent over backwards to help them avoid this fate and a programme of serious reform of Scottish football firstly to make sure this never happens again and secondly to set the game on a course that can see all our teams thrive, not just two.

• Paid Members
On any other forum, I'm sure joking about the "unpredictability of the mong" would get you a pretty harsh punishment. Perhaps we have to just live with the knowledge that the man is an utter helmet. And no, your subtlety isn't lost on me Mr. Houchen.

Wow, what a bizarrely out-of-context quote that is right there.

If anyone missed it, the quotation that Soapy boy here is using is one from a discussion between me and King Pitcos from the DVD thread a few days ago when I was suggesting that mongs should be used more in horror films in preference to zombies as they are more unpredictable and, to me personally, slightly more worrisome than the plodding undead. It wasn't even a joke on my part.

It's good to see you have been paying attention to my contributions but it really has no relevance to anything that has been discussed recently in this thread.

Oh, and I'm not a helmet or something.

• Paid Members
I genuinely don't see a lot of people crowing.

Take a look in the mirror, Kenny!

In fairness, I don't blame you or Soap or anyone. I've even been doing the same. It's just that Celtic fans are taking all the fun out of it because I hate Celtic just as much as Rangers.

If anyone missed it, the quotation that Soapy boy here is using is one from a discussion between me and King Pitcos from the DVD thread a few days ago when I was suggesting that mongs should be used more in horror films in preference to zombies as they are more unpredictable and, to me personally, slightly more worrisome than the plodding undead. It wasn't even a joke on my part.

It's good to see you have been paying attention to my contributions but it really has no relevance to anything that has been discussed recently in this thread.

Cool.

People are saying that the newco are going to assume Stranraer's place in the Third, with them going up to the Second and Airdrie going to the First. Apparently Dundee and Dunfermline are still none the wiser as to where they will be playing next season with a meeting scheduled for Monday. I think you were right when you said we need rid of the blazers, Kenny. We surely have the most ponderous FA in all of football.

• Paid Members

Cool.

:laugh: What a total fucking mard arse berk you are.

:laugh: What a total fucking mard arse berk you are.

Right enough, my Latin teacher in school was fond of calling us 'berks'. You don't really hear that word in Glasgow. He was an alcoholic lunatic, but we loved him all the same. It's disappointing to see the word desecrated by an inferior intellect as old Doc Hall :(

Archived