You drop money on the floor....

Max Power

Earlier today, I dropped 20p on the floor. I bent down and picked it up.

About ten minutes later, the chap in front of me in the queue for the train dropped 2p on the floor. He bent down and picked it up. I probably wouldn't have bothered.

What's the minimum amount you try to salvage? Anything under 10p and I'm not interested.

Are you as snobby as I am?

• Paid Members

Depends on the circumstance. For example, I missed some money from my pocket the other day in the gym when I was putting my stuff in the locker, so when I was on one of the machines about 24p flew out my pocket across the floor. I just left it there because I'd have looked a dick getting off the machine and scurrying around the gym floor for it.

If I was in the street or in a shop or something, I'd have at least salvaged 20p of it.

• Paid Members

This happened a couple of weeks ago. I was getting on the bus and to my right was a rather attractive blonde, so naturally I go into Fonz mood with my chest out etc. Cue the clumsy driver dropping my change on the floor leaving me to pick up

If I dropped the money myself, I'd pick it up no matter how much it is. Its pretty much littering otherwise. But if I see money on the floor I'll rarely bend down for anything less than a 20p. Found a

I won't pick up anything smaller than 50p, not because I'm up my own arse but because I never seem to be able to prize the coin from the floor, it's like it's being sucked onto the floor and can only slide along the floor, very embarrassing.

• Paid Members
Might have wanted it to level his dosh up so he wouldnt have had to break into a tenner. That 2p might have saved him from smashing into a fresh 10 quid note. The possibilities are endless.

This is the reason I reclaimed a penny I dropped in Tottenham. :/

• Paid Members
Might have wanted it to level his dosh up so he wouldnt have had to break into a tenner. That 2p might have saved him from smashing into a fresh 10 quid note. The possibilities are endless.

This is the reason I reclaimed a penny I dropped in Tottenham. :/

A mate once asked for a shot of 5p so he didn't have to break a pound. Beat that world.

I won't pick up anything smaller than 50p, not because I'm up my own arse but because I never seem to be able to prize the coin from the floor, it's like it's being sucked onto the floor and can only slide along the floor, very embarrassing.

Sounds like you need some coin handles.

Archived