Whats your opinion on British Wrestling?

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

does anyone else get the 60s Batman TV series vibe with the slanted camera angle?

also, the worry is the picture and sound quality seems superior to the UKW TV show!!!

it seems I jumped the gun with my slagging off the other day, it isnt the lad I thought doing the training but who I think it is still isnt equipped to train others when still seeking out basic training from others himself only months ago.

This is what I think of British Wrestling.

Crowd of 6

Little kid as a GM

Big Momma Promotor!

Poor Jonny Storm

This makes me feel really really sick! PTW and Petey need to disappear, he thinks he is some new age revolutionist for British wrestling but he is part of the cancer that has killed the scene...

Johnny Storm is one of our best wrestlers in the country and to see him taking pay days like this upsets me.

You know, "amazing" is an easily overused word. But wow. Seriously wow. Putting his pre-pubescent kids as general managers too. Some poor muppets have had to spend time putting that ring up and down, Jonny has had to travel there and back and all for that. Utter embarassment. Cancer is too nice a term for describing staniforth. It would be less sickening if he was a good person but he's not even that. Vile filth.

ive never seen such an funny video in all my life! id have probably walked out after 10 mins of seeing that bunch of mess in the ring. it is indicivate of how terrible british wrestling is, dont try and be an american show with storylines and shit, be like japan and stick to the british style.

i thought it was funny when the kid says ''i am the general manager'' and he got zero response. half the crowd (all 5 of them) probably dont even know what a gm is, because if they watched wrestling they would be at that show.

• Paid Members
. it is indicivate of how terrible british wrestling is

No it isn't. I've seen more than a 100 shows from different promotions and even the worst of them was nowhere near as bad as this.

• Moderators

This is what I think of British Wrestling.

Crowd of 6

Little kid as a GM

Big Momma Promotor!

Poor Jonny Storm

Ramdonly skipped fowards a way to get to the 'action' and landed on a fat woman with no stage presence, dressed like she's going to Tesco tripping over the ropes. I don't need to see any more, right? I imagine that's the perfect summation of that video.

• Paid Members

I don't usually venture here anymore but Woyzeck lured me here like some sort of creepy old man with a bag of sweets.

These videos are tremendous. Anyone else feel sorry for the kid in the pushchair? At least the rest of the audience can walk out :(

Archived