Whats your opinion on British Wrestling?

IANdrewDiceClay

It's not the fags n coughing video, but let's laugh at this one instead: http://www.dailymotion.com/interneticon#videoId=xbpuaj

I have to say, when it comes to pure entertainment value, I adore movies, the theatre, music, dance and almost everything in-between. But there is simply nothing quite like wrestling. Nothing else comes close to drawing all creatures great and small under its banner, in the way wrestling does. I sit here now, with a tear in my eye, and say to you all, the talents, the critics, the backyarders, the wannabees, the shit-arses, the promoters, the jobbers and the stars, thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think British wrestling has great potential as there is a huge fan base for pro wrestling in this country. Though it's completely over shadowed by WWE and all the promoters in the UK imitate it because it's a safe business option. They don't have the money to invest in building a big credible company, and even if they did none of them seem to want to take the gamble by actually doing something that stands out as different from WWE and the American style because it may not work for one thing.

Archived