Whats your opinion on British Wrestling?

IANdrewDiceClay

http://youtu.be/IIYBteFK3rs

Even better, the battle royal at the "show". Ten man battle royal for a 6 man audience. Also, featuring a fat Jack Storm.

You never know there maybe more fans off camera. :laugh:

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know there is some really good companies and shows around but in this debate over the quality of Britwres, that PTW video will no doubt be good ammo for the negative opinion sadly.

I wonder why the comments have all been disabled...

So we can't all rip the shit out of it.

Anyone else feel sorry for the kid in the pushchair? At least the rest of the audience can walk out :(

Nope, he'll probably be running PTW in a years time.

Ramdonly skipped fowards a way to get to the 'action' and landed on a fat woman with no stage presence, dressed like she's going to Tesco tripping over the ropes. I don't need to see any more, right? I imagine that's the perfect summation of that video.

Pretty much, but you need to hit 19:50 on the vid to see Petey get 619'd as well, then you've been hit with both barrels of shitness.

To be fair most British shows ive seen arent that bad. But that video from the show in Luton is embarrissing. Kids shouldnt be allowed in a wrestling ring. The acting is embarrissing. Its like Eastenders but worse.

And what was top pro like Johnny Storm doing on a show like that. Someone of his calibre shouldnt be anywehere near crap like that.

Fun fact: PTW 'fired' (cos its a big company with contracts..) the vast majority of guys who could work from 2010 (most of whom were using the shows as extended training matches..) for telling Petey that he shouldn't book people who had trained for three weeks. Also a certain guy was 'fired' for talking to whichever slag had an aneurysm and was dating Petey at the time.

No shit... I just spent a large portion of my Monday night reading this thread. I don't know if I should pat myself on the back for the dedication in listening to the opinions of other British Wrestling fans, or hang myself because my nights are becoming more dull each week.

And now I'm so tired I can't even think of any points to make.

As previously mentioned about shit arse promotors and training schools; I just stumbled across an article/interview about the UKW Training School with Jonathan Sedgwick, Brett Bell and trainee Finlay Mallinson.

"It's all choreographed, and the promotors decide who will win each match before it starts."

The quote comes from a guy named Brett Bell, who claims he's a trainer. Personally I've never heard of him.

Opinions on this?

As previously mentioned about shit arse promotors and training schools; I just stumbled across an article/interview about the UKW Training School with Jonathan Sedgwick, Brett Bell and trainee Finlay Mallinson.

"It's all choreographed, and the promotors decide who will win each match before it starts."

The quote comes from a guy named Brett Bell, who claims he's a trainer. Personally I've never heard of him.

Opinions on this?

I hate people that say shit like that anyone with half a brain knows that it aint real. Doesnt stop people from liking it and I dont know why people like this feel the need to try and be smart fucking stupid

Archived