Whats your opinion on British Wrestling?

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members
Well I would say there has always been "shitarses" no matter what period we're in. I think we believe it's more prevalent today due to the nature of our communications.

Weren't "shit arses" closed down before they did any damage by the big boys of British wrestling two or three decades ago?

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have nothing but pity and utter sympathy for those who have to sink that low, as to criticise my son, and my missus, etc, just to criticise a wrestling show. And you couldn't make that up. All that, all the remarks that normal people in normal walks of life would consider very unnecessary, ....

Just to criticise a wrestling show.

I can't feel nothing but the above, and, well, amazement really; that you'll go that far, just for that. I can't even hate or feel angry, because it's not worth the effort. I'd hate to see how you'd all react to something that was actually important in the grand scheme of life.

I'm so tired now of either a) taking the comments made, that are always far too personal, and most of you do not know me at all personally on any level (and those that pretend they do, don't) - and never will - and then I reply, and get abuse for it; or b) turning a blind eye to it, and having to tolerate things being said about myself, my children, my family, girlfriends, etc; when no one else would or should have to. Neither way can you win in this situation.

But hey. That's my piece, I've said it, and I'm sure the usual routine will continue on from here; it's just that I had a small hope that a sense of reality, etc, might actually hit home.

• Paid Members
I have nothing but pity and utter sympathy for those who have to sink that low, as to criticise my son, and my missus, etc, just to criticise a wrestling show. And you couldn't make that up. All that, all the remarks that normal people in normal walks of life would consider very unnecessary, ....

When your "missus" and son is actually part of the wrestling show, they're open to criticism you cretin.

If you want to protect them, don't put them out there. Simples.

When your "missus" and son is actually part of the wrestling show, they're open to criticism you cretin.

If you want to protect them, don't put them out there. Simples.

Exactly.

No surprise to see that there are no excuses given for drawing what seems to be about 10 fans and still having shows full of shitty 'wrestlers'.

It's still just a backyard hobby-promotion that pays the occasional uk 'name wrestler' in a pathetic and failed attempt to look like a real wrestling show.

Forget about the wife and kids being on there, EVERYTHING about those videos looked like complete shit.

Just to criticise a wrestling show.

I can't feel nothing but the above, and, well, amazement really; that you'll go that far, just for that. I can't even hate or feel angry, because it's not worth the effort. I'd hate to see how you'd all react to something that was actually important in the grand scheme of life.

I'm so tired now of either a) taking the comments made, that are always far too personal, and most of you do not know me at all personally on any level (and those that pretend they do, don't) - and never will - and then I reply, and get abuse for it; or b) turning a blind eye to it, and having to tolerate things being said about myself, my children, my family, girlfriends, etc; when no one else would or should have to. Neither way can you win in this situation.

But hey. That's my piece, I've said it, and I'm sure the usual routine will continue on from here; it's just that I had a small hope that a sense of reality, etc, might actually hit home.

I think the criticism was less directed at your wife and son personally, and more directed at the notion of them playing needless authority figures on a wrestling show in front of six people. The irony of you suggesting anybody else needs to get "a sense of reality" is frankly staggering.

If you fancy running a show in Norwich or Colchester, by the way, me and my mates will happily double your usual attendance figures. Your shows look like tremendous entertainment.

I think Khemical nailed it in the off.

Once again Petey is playing the innocent victim and re-igniting the very thing he's grumbling about.

Petey, if you are such a target of internet hate and being threatened by real people as you've claimed in the past, then you are fully to blame for bringing your kid and bird into range especially by putting vids of them up on Youtube. You brought it on yourself.

Also I don't believe people were being particularly nasty about your bird and kid either, they got off light by UKFF standards.

• Paid Members

Remember when Vince McMahon wrestled Shane McMahon at WM17, with Stephanie and Linda at ringside?

Vince's performance was adequate.

Unfortunately under this new edict, that's the extent of my review.

• Moderators

Someone find that Youtube video where Staniforth cuts a 5 minute promo in his living room threatening a guy, while coughing and spluttering over fags.

Aww. I found the link, but it's been deleted. Shame, it was amazing, trying to act the hardman to a webcam and offering a guy out for a fight while fighting off the fag-splutters.

I don't think any one said anything bad about the wife or kid except pointing out the obvious flaws in their acting skills....if your shocked about how shit it looked then your more gassed up than a pregnant lady going through a 24 hr labour!!!!

Petey the comments were directed at you and the 'promotion' your supposedly don't run anymore....

Why do you put on these shows???

I am massively curious because to me it seems like a little playtime hobby where you dress up as Heyman and think your leading a revolution.... kind of the way I feel about playing Football Manager (minus the Heyman part because I am not fat and ugly.....and it would be weird!)

• Paid Members

I'm not one to shy away from some Petey bashing... So I won't. I had a Facebook message passed on to me that old thumbhead sent to a wrestler that no longer works for him where he proclaims how he can't wait to read about said wrestler having a "very justified accident". Classy. He is also calls the chap (who, might I add is a smashing fella) "nothing but scum, a disgusting little cunt of the lowest form imaginable" which I find ironic.

It's not the fags n coughing video, but let's laugh at this one instead: http://www.dailymotion.com/interneticon#videoId=xbpuaj

'If your not me....you suck!' ..... Just looked at the other videos and the first two uploaded are music videos of him... one of those guys that thinks he is the attraction EPIC FAIL!

My biggest question is did he get the Northern Lasses of his trip? A piece of Petey would be enough for a chick never want to fuck a southerner again :-)

When it comes to british wrestling it can be hit and miss but thankfully there are decent promotions out there.

When it comes to top promotions you have HEW and WAW who always maintain a high standard when it comes to a wrestling product.

Archived