The Official PWG Thread

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 10 months later...
  • Paid Members

I don't understand their business model at all. A 6 minute preview that shows all the best bits of a show you can't watch online but might be able to preorder a DVD of that'll ship in about 6 months. Sound.

I think you can order the PWG stuff on Demand via Highspots now can't you?  Not sure how quick of a turnaround it is, but I was looking at it while back with the intention of getting into PWG again.

EDIT: Just watched that video.  Holy crap. I mean, I like doughnuts but Chris Hero fucking loves them doesn't he!?

I know today All Star Weekend 1 and 2 from December I believe is up for sale on eBay. There £17.99 on DVD each or £41.99 for the pair on Blu-Ray. Pricey as anything but I'll eventually get to them. Them and the two shows I have on order From Outta Nowhere and DDT4 2015 are the only ones I'm missing from 2015.

The preview videos don't really ruin them for me. I can safely say that the shows usually live up to the hype.

I also heard a Chris Hero story off a podcast that at a signing he laughed so hard as something he went through his chair with his weight.

2015 was awesome for Hero. I've seen him have great ones with Pentagon Jr, Zack Sabre Jr, Tommy End, Timothy Thatcher, Drew Gulak and Mike Bailey and I'm sure there are far more than I can think of. There's also the 3 hour gauntlet match for Smash which I haven't seen but can't wait to.

• Paid Members

JcNX2d4.jpg

Wonder if that's about here? As likely as anywhere this is that renowned corner of the Internet where people have that exact opinion about Chris Hero but bloody love Terry Gordy.

Isn't unfair to say Hero is doing great work but also notice he's put on an alarming amount of weight. He's always pointing it out himself.

Archived