The Official PWG Thread

• Paid Members

Just been announced that Steen & Super Dragon have pulled out of DDT4. Steen as issued an open challenge for the show, and Strong/ Callihan will now face El Generico & Willie Mack. The winners of DDT4 will get a tag title shot against SD & Steen at the next PWG event

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Just been announced that Steen & Super Dragon have pulled out of DDT4. Steen as issued an open challenge for the show, and Strong/ Callihan will now face El Generico & Willie Mack. The winners of DDT4 will get a tag title shot against SD & Steen at the next PWG event

They should rename the show DDT3 then...

• 3 weeks later...

DDT4 results:

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

DDT4 Tag Team Tournament - First Round Match RockNES Monsters defeated Fightin 'Taylor Boys

DDT4 Tag Team Tournament - First Round Match Future Shock defeated The dynasty

DDT4 Tag Team Tournament - First Round Match El Generico & Willie Mack defeated Roderick Strong & Sami Callihan - Sami Callihan accepted the open challenge of Kevin Steen. Thus, it will later give the evening a match for the PWG World Title between Steen and Callihan.

DDT4 Tag Team Tournament - First Round Match Super Smash Brothers defeated The Young Bucks

Semi Final Match - DDT4 Tag Team Tournament El Generico & Willie Mack defeated RockNES Monsters

DDT4 Tag Team Tournament - Semi Final match Super Smash Brothers defeated Future Shock

PWG World Championship Kevin Steen defeated Sami Callihan

DDT4 Tag Team Tournament - Final Super Smash Brothers defeated El Generico & Willie Mack

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

I cant find any detailed results. It was a pretty open tournament this year that anyone could of won.

Also, Hayley Williams of Paramore was in attendance (she posted a photo on Facebook). Not sure if she is a fan of wrestling or just friends with wrestlers. Isn't she friends with CM Punk? Joey Ryan just added on facebook, that members of New Found Glory were at the show, aswell as cast members from the shows Community and True Blood.

Also UMB was singing Agnostic Fronts "Victim in pain" with Pissed Jeans! I don't know if this was some after party/gig thing or whatever, but this sounds bloody ace! People were talking about it on another forum, if I can find it I'll post it up.

Also UMB was singing Agnostic Fronts "Victim in pain" with Pissed Jeans! I don't know if this was some after party/gig thing or whatever, but this sounds bloody ace! People were talking about it on another forum, if I can find it I'll post it up.

Wouldn't suprise me, believe they are doing some stuff with him now as his backing band. The guitarist of PJ used to be Mister ZERO in Chikara and they were all in the wrestling themed hardcore band The Ultimate Warriors before.

Wouldn't suprise me, believe they are doing some stuff with him now as his backing band. The guitarist of PJ used to be Mister ZERO in Chikara and they were all in the wrestling themed hardcore band The Ultimate Warriors before.

Blimey learn something new everyday.. Didn't know PJ was Ultimate Warrirors... Hardcore is so incestuous sometimes its hard to keep up bloke A is in Band B, C and D and the Drummer of Band D is the singer for Band F.

Yep that make total sense now.. Its just its a single wrestling thread on a punk forum that I go on so it can be a bit of a free for all and prior to that they were talking about how various people were cropping up at the PWG show and then that nugget of info cropped up and I got my wires crossed. Road to Ruin looked the nuts aswell.

• 7 months later...
  • Paid Members

I've seen the first round matches announced as well, I think on the PWG Twitter. Looks great. The good thing for me with my several months behind on the Indies situation is that PWG run so few shows I'm not miles behind even at a year or so.

• Paid Members

Blimey, the PWG thread hasn't exactly been a hive of activity recently. Time to make a rare post.

Kurt Russellreunion 3

• 1 month later...

PWG Battle of Los Angeles 2012: Night 1

Just watched the first night of this and thought it was bloody brilliant. With my favorite match of the night being Roderick Strong Vs Drake Younger. I'm really pleased to see Drake Younger fit into PWG as initially I didn't think he would suit it there but he really brings something unique to the table (same with Sami Callihan). Second match on the show and an absolute strong showing from both men with the crowd loving every second of it. Michael Elgin/Davey Richards was another great match from the show and a joy to watch. It's was my first time seeing Adam Cole aswell and I can really see him getting snapped up by the WWE some time soon. He carrys himself really well and for some reason reminds me of Orton. Cole's match with Generico was another one of the strong matches of the night. Ricochet Vs Kevin Steen was another great match of the night and Ricochet continues to improve. The only match I wasn't digging was Brian Cage Vs B-Boy.

Archived