The Official PWG Thread

I watched Steen Wolf last night, and my god i was blown away was a cracking event. This was my first time watching PWG. I'll do a really mini review :-

Match 1: "Pretty" Peter Avalon, Freddy Bravo, & Ray Rosas vs. Famous B, Chris Kadillak, & Candice LeRae

a great opener, with some fantastic spots, it got the crowd going and pumped up for the rest of the card. I was particulary impressed with Chris Kadillak. RATING: ***1/4

Match 2:TJ Perkins vs. "Az

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Out now:

zkn5_pwg_fear.jpg

Hopefully ROH get this on there store so i can get 15% off and cheaper shipping

How awesome are PWG covers atm?

I got Steen Wolf the other day and the front and back covers, also the inside cover were so good.

Out now:

zkn5_pwg_fear.jpg

I got Steen Wolf the other day and the front and back covers, also the inside cover were so good.

am keen on the card board casing though prefer boxes meself

Out now:

zkn5_pwg_fear.jpg

am keen on the card board casing though prefer boxes meself

364121085_2054215cf4.jpg

I gave in and downloaded this as I was bored, going to order it any way in the next week. Great main event, not quite as good as the previous show's main but still great. I love this time once a month when I get my latest PWG fix. Even had Hero and Excalibur getting a LOST reference in on commentary.

Out of interest what are some people's other favorite nuggets from PWG commentary?

I gave in and downloaded this as I was bored, going to order it any way in the next week. Great main event, not quite as good as the previous show's main but still great. I love this time once a month when I get my latest PWG fix. Even had Hero and Excalibur getting a LOST reference in on commentary.

Out of interest what are some people's other favorite nuggets from PWG commentary?

Where did you download Fear?

It's not on XWT, I badly want to see this. I need my PWG fix.

The few reports of read, have all said the main event was great so i'm hoping i'll enjoy it.

I ordered Fear from PWG about a week ago so shouldn't be long til i see for myself. Really looking forward to Dick Togo vs El Generico too.

Archived