The Official PWG Thread

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Best wrestler of 2010 for me was Claudio - had tremendous years in both Chikara and ROH, and won the PWG World Title right at the end of it.

can someone have a word with SBG/ROH about layout/ graphic design shit as PWG piss all over every indie! that mini site for BOLA11 looks mega crisp... best in the worlds stuff (what was to be ROH biggest show blah blah blah and they didnt up the game what so ever.. fingers crossed they can do things like this level now they got backing etc) sorry to go from a PWG thread onto a ROH subject. But it just cements how good they are at that aspect!

Also with Dvd production I've gotta say PWG are far better than ROH. I love the little matchup graphics before the matches. On a side note just watched CZW's Tournament of Death and they too have significantly improved their graphics and overall presentation of Dvd.

YES! i was watching a bit of PWG sells out and the pre match graphics were rad... had a lil vid of the wrestler doing some pose/ action like CM punk doing the X with his arms etc and then its freezes and show both of em next to each other. I dont know if I even described it properly. but like a bits smackdown/ raw has before a fight.

• Paid Members

PWG's next show post BOLA will be on 10/9/11 - scheduled to appear are Davey Richards, TJ Perkins and the Super Smash Brothers !

Archived