Class and Shit t-shirts

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members
11 hours ago, Tim Healys Chutney Spoon said:

I've ordered a simple AEW and a classic nWo shirt off Temu. Will be interesting to see sizing and quality when it arrives compared to usual outlets.

8 hours ago, SwayWays said:

Genuinely intrigued to know how they turn out 

Speaking as someone who works in the printed clothing industry, most providers from the bottom to the top use the same basics for retail, a Fruit of the Loom “Super Premium” or Gildan 64000 with a DTG print. I’ll never forget buying a Sasha Banks T at a WWE show and it being identical (aside from a woven tag) to what the bootleggers would get in, in terms of garment and print. The 64000 being the entry level t-shirt at the centre of the “$90 dollar Kanye t-shirt costs $2 to make” scandal couple of years ago. Occasionally you might get a 2000 or a 5000 which are heavier weight cotton but rarely.

As an aside, I had a chuckle to myself looking at ringer stock the other day. Of the small (3-4) brands that still supply a ringer to the printers market, several non-niche size/colourway combos (like white & black in Large) have no expected replenishment until September or October. Still not a priority to manufacturers years after peak covid, but I believe it’s actually still down to CM Punk. Obviously.

• Paid Members
16 hours ago, Tim Healys Chutney Spoon said:

I've ordered a simple AEW and a classic nWo shirt off Temu. Will be interesting to see sizing and quality when it arrives compared to usual outlets.

Ive tried a couple of shirts from Temu (non wrestling), 1 was actually pretty good, the other was a shocker. Let us know how they turn out.