Raw 11/04/11 Discussion

Cobra1000

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Anyone else think Sin Cara is going to go the same way as Ultimo Dragon & not Rey Mysterio?

I can't see why. The reaction to him was excellent. The "Sin Cara" chant surprised me.

I thought the show was decent. I could live without R-Truth in a main event but as I'll probably not bother to watch the PPV anyway so it doesn't matter. Thought the set up was good. John Morrison looked great alongside Orton and Cena and cut a nice little promo. Ziggles looked great too. They should use Orton to get Ziggler over in the next few months.

Edge send off was very good as mentioned in t'other thread.

Sin Cara/Primo was real good as mentioned in t'other thread.

Cole/Lawler was starting to bore me but JR going mental was ace and Jack Swagger turning on Cole was very good too.

Anyone sense a little heelishness about Cena? After his wise cracking opening, he seemed a little aggravated. Then he took R-Truth apart with power moves, got tetchy with the ref and then took the whole back slapping thing way too far. Maybe just me reading too much in to it.

• Paid Members

Wasnt there a mini-race row with the name Kong, being that she's black and monkey thing? I remember Howard Stern asking Kurt Angle about it and he just said "I dont make up the names, dont pick on me" or whatever. I dont know if they'd allow her to be named Kong. It was one of Bubba the Love Sponges defences (not much of a defence granted) when they called him racist, and he said "TNA calls a black woman 'Kong'" or something. Seems enough of a situation for WWE to stay clear of it, giving how image aware they are.

Archived