Happy Wrestlemania Day!

vanhalen2007

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll be watching alone this year, but I've brought in some booze and nibbles for the grandaddy of them all. Magners, Doritos, and a huge Chicago Town pizza with tomato sauce stuffed crust, which I will time to be served up just as America The Beautiful is finishing.

Really looking forward to the show. I reckon the pop when King finally decks Cole is gonna be huge.

I'm headed home this evening to Liverpool for the Easter break (excellent timing uni, well done!) so I'm off to my mate's house tonight to meet with about 6 or 7 of us, play some video games and catch up since we've all been at uni and not seen each other for a while. If it's anything like last year, we'll order far too much food in from a brilliant takeaway we know and watch the show together.

It's going to be a great night. And of course, being a student, I can sleep in most of Monday. :p

• Paid Members

Going to a mate's house with about 6 or 7 of us to watch it on Sky HD. It's a thing of beauty. Really can't wait for it, my last Wrestlemania was shit because I was in London for it, so had to spend the entire next two days avoiding spoilers in the biggest city in England, then watch an awful stream when I got back because Virgin Media didn't do replays.

Still debating on tonight, I got an option to stay up & watch it, get up & do a full days work... OR Avoid all spoilers tomorrow, and watch it on the evening.. Im not sure yet!

But hasnt stopped me getting in the Wrestlemania mood, by watching WM14..

I love Wrestlemania weekend! :D :D

im watching it alone, as i do every ppv. my plan is to go on my laptop for a couple of hours before the show to get some last min goss and see photos from inside the georgia dome, then settle into the couch to watch the whole event.

snack wise ill be having the leftover chicken from lunch on a butty, sweets and bacon fries and ive got a carton of orange juice thats been chilling in the fridge sice friday morning so it will be super cold

just wanna say to everyone who's watching tonight, enjoy the show guys and girls, should be a fun night

• Paid Members

I've booked tomorrow off and will be doing my usual of watching it at home, minus the junk food due to a self-inflicted "no junk until May" rule. That being said, I could very well lose will power at around 2am.

I reckon the pop when King finally decks Cole is gonna be huge.

I'm looking forward to that more than anything else.

• Paid Members

I'm going to the Amon Amarth gig in Glasgow tonight. Probably won't get back to the flat till around half 12-1 so will sadly miss the first bit. Once in, I'll have some beers and snackage in. Will have to spend time looking for a decent stream that won't die too as I'm a student and we don't have a telly let alone sky. I'm hoping I don't miss Lawler-Cole, that one's going to be a hell of a lot of fun!

Archived