Happy Wrestlemania Day!

vanhalen2007

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm now seriously regretting giving up booze for lent. What was i thinking?

Amazingly wwe hasn't made it to this part of the world so i've had to shell out for the official stream. Hope my f***ing internet holds up.

• Paid Members

Sitting here browsing the net waiting for it to start. I start work at 7.30am in the morning. I usually take the day off, but the cunt of a collegue got in there first this year and somehow booked this week off. Urgh! So an all nighter for me. Going to be like the walking dead tomorrow. Not going to be the best of first impressions for the new guy that's starting with me tomorrow!

I'll be watching alone this year, but I've brought in some booze and nibbles for the grandaddy of them all. Magners, Doritos, and a huge Chicago Town pizza with tomato sauce stuffed crust, which I will time to be served up just as America The Beautiful is finishing.

Really looking forward to the show. I reckon the pop when King finally decks Cole is gonna be huge.

I've watched all of them alone since WrestleMania XII. :(

Ordered it. You can't stream Mania, it's sacrilege. Just picked up a sixer of Bavaria and my mates are on the way. Bring it on!

I feel the same. I've watched the odd PPV on computer but bought WM and the Rumble every time I've seen them since they stopped been free (which I think is all of each except Rumble 2010 when I was down south at a mate's 30th birthday). There are some things I'd feel guilty not paying for and WM is one of them.

Archived