Happy Wrestlemania Day!

vanhalen2007

Round my sisters place to watch on her 50 inch plasma :D going to set up a Skype web cam chat with a friend in Australia and another in Dorset so we can watch together and chat. got a case of carlsberg and some diet coke.. will raid my sisters cubboards for snacks. i have spotted some skips and a curly-wurly. they will be gone come morning. Going to watch some classic mania matches and moments to get in the spirit now.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watching with my sister as always, got shed loads of beer and random other snacks in so will be a decent night. Got work booked off till Thursday, so I can watch this and RAW live, so looking forward to the wrestling feast!

Just hope Virgin Media doesnt mess up and everything goes to plan.

• Paid Members

I'm going round my mate's house from work who will probably wear his DX hockey shirt (a/k/a The Tall Man), and his chunky mate wearing his Road Dogg shirt (a/k/a The Fat Man), and I shall amuse myself by turning up in my nWo shirt, secretly laughing because I'm "the third man" while hearing Tony, Dusty and Heenan's voices in my head. There will apparently be other fanboys there, so I hope to initiate a predictions comp and/or sweepstake.

No idea what to pack other than plenty of Monster Munch and probably some kind of energy drink. Something sweet probably required, maybe shortbread, maybe Jaffa Cakes, I dont know. Will nip to Store! in a minute and get something. I've been promised a rewatch of the go-home episode of Raw and a few games of SvR 2011 and/or All Stars.

Round my sisters place to watch on her 50 inch plasma :D

And you're going to thank her for the hospitality by....

will raid my sisters cubboards for snacks. i have spotted some skips and a curly-wurly. they will be gone come morning.

... huh.

Hope she's set traps, and you end up with something sharp through the palm or your hand.

3 Mates coming to mine,but i have a 2 year old daughter,so we'll be off to the local Indian first (4 courses for a tenner on Sunday),then up to the snooker club for a few beers and a chat about Wrestling,MMA,life,Footie etc etc. Get back around half 11,Mrs and Daughter will be sound asleep upstairs. Plan to watch Taker V HHH from WM17 first,then watch the show with a few bottles of ale and some Crisps etc etc.

46 inch plasma,Sky HD,and my leather recliners. Can't effin wait guys and gals.

Just hope Virgin Media doesnt mess up and everything goes to plan.

Virgin currently has the start time at midnight so we may be lucky.

Aye that was the first thing I was worried about after last years, so at least thats alright. To be fair, last years came on at midnight for me in the end, and WrestleMania 25 was perfect, so it should be ok, just after 23 and 24 im always a little worried going in until its like 20 minutes in.

Going to a lock in opposite my mates Uni accomodation in Manchester which should be good, first time I'll be watching a Mania in a bar. Watched the last four either at a mine or a mates house. Apparently they're chucking in a beer and a burger deal in aswell so plenty of time to get overly full from food and the cheapest beer over the course of the night!

Going to watch it in Walkabout in Glasgow

Was hoping to check out the ICW show before but I've managed to convince my girlfriend to come with me to Walkabout so there is probably no way I could get her to come to see ICW.

Archived