Michael Cole's Homophobic Slur...

Kata Ha Jime

Oh no, you've hit me with your rapier-like wit there. I'm hurt now. I hope your mother is beaten up by a gang of gay men (hee hee hee puffs hee hee imagine being gay and not shagging birds hee hee) and then raped by a passing dog.

Before you hit that report button, remember - it's just a joke. You know, like in the PCC.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh no, you've hit me with your rapier-like wit there. I'm hurt now. I hope your mother is beaten up by a gang of gay men (hee hee hee puffs hee hee imagine being gay and not shagging birds hee hee) and then raped by a passing dog.

Before you hit that report button, remember - it's just a joke. You know, like in the PCC.

I preferred this routine when Stewart Lee did it.

• Moderators

I preferred this routine when Stewart Lee did it.

Yup, infinitely better. It's a shame people shitly paraphrase the great Stewart Lee instead of coming up with their own zings.

I usually credit someone if I use their comedy.

Think you've missed my point a little, big man. If you get the Stewart Lee reference and think he's so great (co-signed, btw) then maybe it should give you pause before posting all the pseudo-ironic Top Gear shite that seems to be vogue here now.

• Moderators

I prefer reading pseudo ironic Top Gear shite to your recent preoccupation with crying a lot because you aren't allowed in our super club, so you react with your pseudo ironic Women's Own shite.

Two wrongs don't make a right, you pinko wimpy bleeding heart childfucking gayboy.

Before you hit that report button, remember - it's just a joke, just like the one you stole from Stewart Lee, and I'm robbing now.

I usually credit someone if I use their comedy.

Think you've missed my point a little, big man. If you get the Stewart Lee reference and think he's so great (co-signed, btw) then maybe it should give you pause before posting all the pseudo-ironic Top Gear shite that seems to be vogue here now.

Do you just put whatever someone says in italics rather than learn how to use the quote function?

Archived