Michael Cole's Homophobic Slur...

Kata Ha Jime

• Paid Members
edit: you're right Gladstone - it does sound like he's coming from a position of ignorance. If it's ignorance and not hate/fear surely insulting and talking down to him is not particularly effective a way to deal with it?

With Richie though, he's got form for coming across as somewhat of a homophobe when issues surrounding homosexuality have arisen on this board, so this is hardly an isolated incident. So I'm not entirely sure that it's not hatred or fear, to be honest. I'm not really here to educate people about the wrongs of their views towards a particular group of people, it's just a wrestling forum, and I've too many bad experiences of trying to 'educate' people about the wrongness of their views on 'the gays' to waste any more of my time on such individuals.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

Fair enough if he's got form.. I've only really started visiting On Topic regularly again more recently in the run up to Wrestlemania so I'm not that familiar with him. There's only so much patience I could expect anyone to exercise on a forum, and given that anyone even still responds to Happ Hazard posts that has already been well exceeded.

• Paid Members
Fair enough if he's got form.. I've only really started visiting On Topic regularly again more recently in the run up to Wrestlemania so I'm not that familiar with him. There's only so much patience I could expect anyone to exercise on a forum, and given that anyone even still responds to Happ Hazard posts that has already been well exceeded.

By saying that you are now a lefty. You've been warned.

Fair play to you if you're aware of your failings, in the nicest way possible. We're all guilty of not understanding certain things.

Just be aware of how certain things make come across with phrasing etc. It's all too easy to come across badly when you don't mean to.

I'm sure some people within the BLT community will jokingly call each other straight

I think they'd probably just prefer to continue discussing their delicious sandwiches.

Thank fuck someone gave that reply mate!

The sandwich obviously could to with a gerkin or something though.

I'm sure some people within the BLT community will jokingly call each other straight

I think they'd probably just prefer to continue discussing their delicious sandwiches.

Thank fuck someone gave that reply mate!

The sandwich obviously could to with a gerkin or something though.

I thought of adding a similar reply to that when I first read the thread, but was beaten to it by a considerable margin. I don't actually know what it's meant to properly stand for in this instance...

• Paid Members
I seriously wonder if this whole thing is some kind of big work to make Michael Cole look like more of a prick/heel.

I find it hard to picture him as the sort of person who would just send this himself becasue he thought it was funny.

All the barbs that Cole fires at people like Jim Ross on tv are basically Vinnie Mac with his hand up his backside telling him what to say and do and who to insult so shy should it be any different him using bullying language towards a co-worker on twitter?

Cole's pretty good at firing up without needing a helping hand from McMahon.

Archived