Larry Zybszko shoots on Jericho

SCARFACE

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Jericho said this about Goldberg after his supposed hammering of Da Man:

"But let’s be honest. I’d like to say that in no way shape or form would I want to go through that with Goldberg again. He’s a big man and he studies the art of fighting. I’m just a wiry guy from Winnipeg who was sick of being buried and reacted accordingly. I surprised him with my ruthless aggression and he was stuck in a moment that he couldn’t get out of and didn’t know what to do. I basically held on for dear life and was credited with the win."

All of the attributes he said about Goldberg holds true for Larry. Laz is a big man. He studies the art of fighting (he hit Bockwinkle with nunchucks) and the difference is, Larry has been to the top of the mountain with Bruno when it was real. Larry would have this in the bag, in about 15 seconds.

Larry sounds like a mental old tramp, sitting on his bench, ranting at the World. It's especially worrying that he's next to Scott Hall, and Scott seems the more grounded, sensible and clear-headed one, by a mile.

I wonder how much Lazza made in T-shirt/any merchandise sales over the years compared to what Jericho got from his WWF Tee's and a few Video Games in the space of 5 years.

Larry's obsession with how 'small' Jericho is, is hilarious, coming from (by wrestling standards) a pretty small bloke himself.

I love how Scott points out "well, Ric stole the Nature Boy from Buddy Roberts" and Larry just goes, "ah, well, TV was different in those days". Yeah alright, fuck off Larry, you are full of shit!! Very funny.

• Moderators

I thought Jericho learned next to fuck all from the Harts? According to his first book, didn't he meet Keith like all of one time, and that was all his Hart training with the rest done by some other bloke (Ed Langley?)?

I thought Jericho learned next to fuck all from the Harts? According to his first book, didn't he meet Keith like all of one time, and that was all his Hart training with the rest done by some other bloke (Ed Langley?)?

http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Wrestling/2003/05/10/84314.html

From Bret Hart

"The one little thing Goldberg didn\'t take into account is Jericho was trained in my dad\'s dungeon. Although I\'m sure Jericho doesn\'t pretend to be a shooter, he does have a decent wrestling background"

Strange because I seem to remember Jericho saying that about Keith as well, however Jericho did mention Brets above comment in his recent book

Archived