Impact Wrestling Discussion **UK SPOILERS**

iamtheman

I'll be watching Impact for the first time since January 4th 2010 (Head-to-head with Raw/Bret) to see how it looks in the big arena. Looks pretty full so the whole show should come across 100x better.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The four way was a apparantly a "preview match" why it couldnt just be a tag who knows

- What 4 way preview? I didn't see the spoilers mention one.

- Dear TNA: Thank you for having put together such a excellent concept as the Bound For Glory series. It gave the matches some meaning, and made my viewing of Impact much more enjoyable. I went from taking Impact off my sky planner, to putting it back on again. It was brilliant, and I hope TNA (and maybe even the WWE) learn that having guys compete for points is a great way to inject some meaning into the product.

- Mind you why is Crimson out of the final (I know the storyline reason, I mean the "creative" reason)? Personally I think it would been better to have Crimson enter the four way as the dead cert to win, so that when someone else wins it would of been a genuinely shocking victory.

- Also credit to TNA in their efforts to build up new stars. This four way clearly shows they have done wonders in booking Beer Money, Bully Ray and Gunner as ligitimate threats to the top of the card. It's quite impressive.

- Mind you why is the winner going to be the one who wins the pinfall of the fourway? Wouldn't it of been more in the spirit of the BFG series to have each man enter the match with the points he has won so far, and then have them try and win as many points as possible in the allotted time? Just my opinion.

Impact I salute you!

Yeah, the final match should have been a four way elimination, and Roode should have been far enough behind on points that he has to submit all 3 others to win. That would have firmly established his arm bar as a legit finisher.

Still, as you say, a really good idea well executed throughout. The Crimson injury is quite clever, as it leaves him with some momentum established without having to have him pinned by Roode.

• Paid Members
- Mind you why is Crimson out of the final (I know the storyline reason, I mean the "creative" reason)? Personally I think it would been better to have Crimson enter the four way as the dead cert to win, so that when someone else wins it would of been a genuinely shocking victory.

Probably cause he's not ready and they want someone else in the final. Hopefully BEEEEEEE-ROOOODEE!!

• Paid Members
It's amazing he has so much time to solve mysteries, what with being a doctor AND running those Dragon gate shows. A true multi tasker!

And also to do dirty videos:

Snatch of the Day:

Running time: 167 mins.

Mark Sloan and Ian Tate settle down in front of the telly with a few tins ready to watch the match, Mark tells Ian how he would like to give Donna one and as if by magic (and a 70's visual effect) he finds himself in the studio. Donna appears in a back less black dress and asks Mark if he wants to play with her boobs ... how can he resist? She insists he pulls and bites her nipples then asks if he wants his cock sucked... an offer he can't refuse. In a flash Donna has Mark deep down her throat gagging and dribbling on his balls. Stripped, Donna kneels on the desk and gets Mark to finger fuck her fanny and arse. Mounting Mark's man hood, Donna bounces up and down, her boobs swaying violently and the table flexing with each thrust. Next Donna wants Mark up her arse and rides him reverse cowgirl. Finally it's time to cover her tits in spunk... Mark finds himself back on the sofa with Ian.

Dark horse that Mark Sloan.

• Moderators

Ian Tate's worked with our forum's very own Tony James on such titles as UK Student House 8 where they perform a Boy/Girl/Girl threesome with Carley who owes her rent and decides to pay Landlord Tate a Hairy Cheque.

- What 4 way preview? I didn't see the spoilers mention one.

Gunner defeated Bully Ray, James Storm, and Bobby Roode in a four corners match. Gunner pinned Ray after a running knee.

Just noticed this has vanished from spoilers on pwinsider.com. so huh who knows?

from other site

Gunner won a four-way over Bully Ray, Bobby Roode and James Storm in the Bound for Glory series

• Paid Members

Only just watched Thursdays Impact. Flair's promo on Sting ...!!!! Jesus! I cant tell whether it was good or not, because my minds clouded by laughing at Flair saying "I was crazy when you were sucking your mothers tit" and "when the time comes I'll kick your fucking ass". What got into Flair?! The language he was using was well out of order, but in hilarious fashion. Sting's face was a picture when he said it.

• Moderators

Flair is tapped. Completely insane. "Don't get ahead of yourself Asshole" seemed even more out of place and at random than "I'll kick your fucking ass".

I love Crazy Flair. He's second only to Wheelflair.

Archived