Impact Wrestling Discussion **UK SPOILERS**

iamtheman

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
So will Impact now be Impact Wrestling Impact?

Why does it even need a name, did Gladiators need to be called Gladiators Inferno or something? The UFC has a show called UFC on Versus, why can't it just be called Spike TV's Impact Wrestling?

Because TripleA was trying to be funny, that's why.

It was a legit question, but thanks for your incorrect assumptions anyway previously banned member. Impact as a show is arguably their most recognisable brand, but now Impact is in the company name it's a bit confusing as to what they'll call it. I'm not the first person to ask this question either, it was brought up when it was only rumours of being changed.

The programme will still have Impact in the fucking name so it won't lose any brand recognition at all.

Pots and Kettles anyone.

What?

The programme will still have Impact in the fucking name so it won't lose any brand recognition at all.

Pots and Kettles anyone.

What about them?

You genuinely can't be that stupid, Whats the famous saying about Pots and Kettles?

Pots and Kettles anyone.

What about them?

You genuinely can't be that stupid, Whats the famous saying about Pots and Kettles?

Are you saying that Gladstone Small has lost his brand recognition, because I've pretty much covered that one in the Post of the Year thread.

Good news is, you got a nomination!

• Paid Members

Hows it relevent to what Gladstone is saying, though? Explain yourself because usually your posts without little quips and double meanings are really hard to understand.

Why does it even need a name, did Gladiators need to be called Gladiators Inferno or something? The UFC has a show called UFC on Versus, why can't it just be called Spike TV's Impact Wrestling?

Pots and Kettles anyone.

On a serious note, whilst it does seem to be the kind of basic error TNA could make. I doubt they would call it Impact Wrestling :Impact or some shit like that.

And maybe I am reading it wrong but isn't the Show getting called Impact Wrestling rather than the company?

Maybe my intent should have been clearer

• Paid Members

Pots and Kettles anyone.

On a serious note, whilst it does seem to be the kind of basic error TNA could make. I doubt they would call it Impact Wrestling :Impact or some shit like that.

And maybe I am reading it wrong but isn't the Show getting called Impact Wrestling rather than the company?

Well go on, make it clearer now then.

Pots and Kettles anyone.

Calling out Triple A for "trying" to be funny. FFS

• Paid Members

Pots and Kettles anyone.

Calling out Triple A for "trying" to be funny. FFS

But I didn't do that. And I wasn't trying to be funny, I was making a serious point.

What the fuck are you talking about?!

Archived