Creator of UKFF

lauren27

So I'm in the process of writing an article about Wrestlemania and thought it would be good to get a quote from the creator of UKFF.

I was going to contact the most active admin because I'm not sure how to go about finding who this person is.

Can anybody help?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Wrestlemania is the biggest event in the WWE calendar and the most successful pro wrestling event in the world, why would an admin of a forum dedicated to wrestling fans say that its shit?

I've got various other quotes from fans but just thought this would be a good addition.

• Paid Members
If Wrestlemania is the biggest event in the WWE calendar and the most successful pro wrestling event in the world, why would an admin of a forum dedicated to wrestling fans say that its shit?

I said the shit, not is shit. Just like Kevin Nash ;)

I've got various other quotes from fans but just thought this would be a good addition.

'the shit' not 'shit'. They mean the exact opposite.

• Paid Members

I clicked this girls name to say how many people had visited her profile. As expected, it was rammed. Well in lads.

In answer to your question, the admins probably aren't the best people to ask for a quote from. Ask Ianhitmanhart, TheBigBoot or Carbomb. The first two will give you a good quote about Wrestlemania and the latter will offer you some poppers and a rave night in Camden. Winner all round.

• Paid Members
I clicked this girls name to say how many people had visited her profile. As expected, it was rammed. Well in lads.

In answer to your question, the admins probably aren't the best people to ask for a quote from. Ask Ianhitmanhart, TheBigBoot or Carbomb. The first two will give you a good quote about Wrestlemania and the latter will offer you some poppers and a rave night in Camden. Winner all round.

Excuse me, I take exception to that. Camden, indeed.

• Moderators
Everyone telling lauren27 to get a quote from someone else will be suspended.

You'll lose that V-Card yet.

Anyroads, some lad called Moo is the founder or something. Ask him.

Archived