Creator of UKFF

lauren27

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
I clicked this girls name to say how many people had visited her profile. As expected, it was rammed. Well in lads.

In answer to your question, the admins probably aren't the best people to ask for a quote from. Ask Ianhitmanhart, TheBigBoot or Carbomb. The first two will give you a good quote about Wrestlemania and the latter will offer you some poppers and a rave night in Camden. Winner all round.

Excuse me, I take exception to that. Camden, indeed.

Yeah, he'll take you to a pop-up yurt in Manor House and have his wicked way with you.

So I'm in the process of writing an article about Wrestlemania and thought it would be good to get a quote from the creator of UKFF.

I was going to contact the most active admin because I'm not sure how to go about finding who this person is.

Can anybody help?

Hi! I believe a chap called Moo founded this forum, or possibly the Admin called Moorish. Unfortunately neither of them post here any more, so the next person to ask would be Neil. I'd suggest PMing him, as everyone else is going to give you hilarious advice in this thread.

• Moderators
You'll lose that V-Card yet.

And one day you'll move out of your mothers house.

Spent the ages 16-23 on my own, gangles. Then I depressingly moved back into my mums for no rent and cooked meals.

• Paid Members
You'll lose that V-Card yet.

And one day you'll move out of your mothers house.

Spent the ages 16-23 on my own, gangles. Then I depressingly moved back into my mums for no rent and cooked meals.

Songify-This-Winning-a-Song-by-Charlie-Sheen.jpg

• Paid Members

I'd like to take the piss out of Butch but then I think about how much money I'd have in the bank if I'd stayed at home with my Mam beyond the age of 19 and it makes me cry my eyes out. This is why Butch can afford to make a Pubbers thread and I can only make a "Two cans of Bass shandy while your wife sleeps soundly under the roof all your money is spent on providing" thread.

Bastard Mammy's boy.

Archived