Raw discussion 14/03/2011

Shit Poster

Random quesiton but when Miz took the bald cap off why did it seem like the rest of his face was prosthetics? It just looked weird and couldn't get my head round what it was, his face was tanned and his forehead white and where they met there seemed to be a seam where there was more make up. I couldn't decide if the white was more prosthetics or the rest of his face was or neither and it was just tan. Can anybody clear that up from my ramblings? :laugh:

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

They have apparently said they are stretching the PG rating until WrestleMania and then its all back to normal. Its not like anyone's getting their cocks out anyway. SmackDown in 99/2000 was PG as well, and that featured more rude behavour than what we see at the minute. WCW was more naughty during the nWo era than it is currently. Its WWE's choice if they want to get a bit edgier. Its all back to normal after Mania though.

Yeah I thought they seemed to be pushing it a bit in this episode with the camera zooming in on Khali's back and JR calling Cole a rat bastard but as Ian says, I imagine they'll go back to the poopy stuff after Mania

Which isn't necessarily a bad thing, how many great angles and feuds over the years involved birds in thongs or people doing mental hardcore shite? Actually the correct way of putting that would be how many great angles and feuds over the years needed those things involved?

Great Raw. Cole and Miz were superb, Rock was better than his previous appearance, the whole thing just flowed really well. Snooki was decent as well. Morrison and Ziggler should be doing more than hanging on the end of a divas feud, but it's been a fun feud so far. I think I heard Ziggler shout "You're not even a girl, Morrison!"

I really enjoyed the stuff with The Rock at the beginning, The Miz was on fire, and that security box that Michael Cole was sitting in was gold. It was also great to see JR back, and I hope he does Wrestlemania. Thats as far as it goes for me though. That Jersey Shore/Trish/Vickie stuff was even more cringe-worthy than Trish and Booker T's Elimination Chamber promo. I mean, it was god awful. I felt like I was watching a terrible school play or something.

You don't go to school.

And where was Undertaker and Triple H?

I don't think there's much point to them being on. The last couple of speeches from both of them have been a tad redundant. The video packages are promoting the match more than another "you are a legend, so am I" promo would.

Unsurprisingly, fans of Jersey Shore once again show little interest in pro wrestling:

Monday's WWE Raw scored a 3.64 rating, which is down from the 3.92 rating the show produced last week. Monday's Raw averaged 5.7 million viewers, which his down from the 5.8 million that tuned in last week.

They have apparently said they are stretching the PG rating until WrestleMania and then its all back to normal. Its not like anyone's getting their cocks out anyway. SmackDown in 99/2000 was PG as well, and that featured more rude behavour than what we see at the minute. WCW was more naughty during the nWo era than it is currently. Its WWE's choice if they want to get a bit edgier. Its all back to normal after Mania though.

Much to your disapointment. :laugh:

enjoyed raw last night, its really getting me in the mood for mania

i fear for the miz though, if they are booking him this strong in beating down cena during the run up, you know what its leading to at the big one

the cole/lawler stuff was great, marked for both christopher and jr. im expecting lawler to come up with a really dark promo within the next two weeks though as cole seemingly has had the upper hand thus far. i want something along the lines of

'cole, youve been out here week after week bad mouthing me, insulting my family, turning my own son against me and injuring my good friend jim ross but now the fun is over, come wrestlemania its not going to matter if you have jack swagger in your corner as i intend on breaking every bone in your entire body and have you rolled out here on a stretcher and wwe for good'

gotta say snooki looked decent during the post match brawl, the thez press on layla looked very impressive

really enjoyed the u.s title match, hopefully sheamus' career can pick up again after some poor booking lately

Archived