Raw discussion 14/03/2011

Shit Poster

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
This starts at 1AM tonight, mind.

Thanks for that, didn't realise.

Also, is Rock's appearance via satalite confirmed?

Not confirmed but I can't see him leaving Cena this week as Cena said he was going to spunk on him. If the Rock leaves it he is going to look scared. I would love a suprise appearence from him tonight a Rock Bottom on an unsuspecting Cena would be ace.

They said he would be appearing the night after Wrestlemania but they didn't say he wasn't appearing before either. They also said The Miz was not going to be there last week and he was so we should see The Rock in some capacity tonight.

This starts at 1AM tonight, mind.

:thumbsup:

Excellent. I was on the fence with the whole staying up and being a zombie the next morning again thing but that extra hours sleep changes the game completely.

• Paid Members
I'm really not looking forward to this Jersey Shore stuff, I don't see the point of it. It's not like it will boost the ratings higher than they have ever been or anything, that time could be used building Wrestlemania.

You do realise how popular Jersey Shore is, don't you?

Tonight must be the last realistic chance to announce a Money In The Bank Ladder Match. Plus there is only six matches booked thus far for Mania. I expect at least three more on the card, maybe even four more what with it being a four hour PPV.

I'm really not looking forward to this Jersey Shore stuff, I don't see the point of it. It's not like it will boost the ratings higher than they have ever been or anything, that time could be used building Wrestlemania.

Yes but there isn't any real connection between wrestling and the US version of The Only Way is Essex.

I'd be more than happy to admit I was wrong if it happens, but I can't see how this will boost ratings in the slightest.

Jersey Shore gets more than double the viewers of RAW.

Also just to compare Cena has 400,000 followers on twitter where Snooki has 1,600,000. Here advertising on there that she will be on RAW is sure to gain viewers that wouldn't usually watch.

Bringing Jersey Shore characters onto Impact didn't do much for the ratings though did they? Neither did any of the guest hosts that they used to put on Raw. I don't have much faith in it working this time either. It will probably just be some cheesy useless and forgettable segment that will be everyone's toilet break. I also don't see how it helps build to Wrestlemania? Shouldn't they give that valuable TV time to building one of the matches that have yet to become that interesting like Sheamus/Daniel Bryan, CM Punk/Randy Orton?

Having people like Snookie on Raw and other guests is designed to get WWE National publicity. The clips from Raw get played on Sports Centre and other shows. Snookie's appearence on Raw will get played on her show I would imagine, not that I have ever seen it.

Possible Big Spoiler for raw tonight (highlight below)

Numerous cable outlets are advertising the rock for raw tonight, and cena said on his twitter "wonder what the rock is going to do". Looks like he may show up live. The cable ad is as follows:

"Guest star Snooki from the 'Jersey Shore'; The Rock fires back at John Cena & The Miz."

I just have no interest at the moment, Triple H and Taker does nothing for me. John cena has become lamer at the worst possibe time. The Miz is being ignored despite being over in all the right ways and delivering and the rest of the card just looks horrible. The Rock cant even save it, thats how bad it is.

Archived