Raw discussion 14/03/2011

Shit Poster

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

disagree. The rock promo had some really funny moments. It was too campy and generally not the best direction for the feud and secondly they dont seem to realise how stupid it seems when they add "atmospheric" music to promos. That aside, there was plenty there to enjoy.

Sheamus/Bryan very good.

The Lawler/Cole segment was good, although saved by JR's arrival.

Punk/Orton segment was great IMO.

Vickie/Trish/Snookie/Laycool etc- ugh, waste of dolph and jomo, but its something I guess.

and Cole has just revealed that: (spoilers)

THE ROCK IS THERE IN THE BUILDING!!!!!!!!!

I didnt realise it wasn't, did I miss something?

Anyway, absolutely tremendous final segment which gave the wwe title match the jolt that is desperately needed. Tons of heat on Miz, and they need to maintain it now over the next couple of weeks.

Overall a very strong raw. Some hiccups and awkward parts yes but generally extremely strong.

• Paid Members

That was the best Raw in ages. I didn't hear Cole mention Rock was there, so when his music went off me and my mate were a bit like :O but straight away said it was probably Miz, then when a little bald head and shades popped out for a few seconds we were like THE ROCK!!!. That was quickly crushed.

• Paid Members
I didnt realise it wasn't, did I miss something?

Anyway, absolutely tremendous final segment which gave the wwe title match the jolt that is desperately needed. Tons of heat on Miz, and they need to maintain it now over the next couple of weeks.

Overall a very strong raw. Some hiccups and awkward parts yes but generally extremely strong.

No you didn't miss something you just never read the rules I guess.

NEWS NEWS NEWS

============

Spoiler rules have been updated. Please read and follow.

Bigger news:

LIVE DISCUSSION THREADS ARE NO LONGER ALLOWED - if you want to "chat" about some live event then use the UKFF chatroom.

Join #theukff on WorldIRC. If you have an IRC client then join irc.worldirc.org, if you don't then use the webchat located at http://www.worldirc.org/index.php?page=webchat

A brief intro to IRC for those that haven't used it:

Type /part to leave the channel you are in

Type /join #theukff to join the UKFF channel

Type /nick big_sexy_kev to change your name to big_sexy_kev

Otherwise it is pretty straight forward. Questions can be asked here about it too.

Also what happened after Mis suplex'ed Cena on the ramp my Sky recording cut off.

Archived