Jersey Shore's Snooki to guest host Raw - March 14th

ChapManiA

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Who the fuck cares? Unless the Snooki is coming in to get fucked in the ass by the Sheik with his big Iranian balls.

• Paid Members
The Situation vs. Zack Ryder needs to happen before poor Zack gets unjustifiably released. He keeps calling him out on his Youtube channel, so hopefully the Snooki thing might lead to our Zack finally proving who the man is. Ryder's so class. He puts Robbie E to shame, because he's beyond useless. Robbie E might be the worst character and worst actor in wrestling at the minute.

Could not agree less. I think Robbie E is fucking mint, and is one of the best "homegrowns" TNA has at the moment. He's solid in the ring, he's got a recognisable, hatable character, a great look which he ties in to the Jersey Shore programme, and he and Cookie seem to get pretty decent heat. And even if I thought he was bad, he's still more interesting than Jay "Dishwater" Lethal and Amazing Red, not to mention he uses the Rude Awakening as a finisher.

Do agree that Ryder's class, though, and probably better than Robbie.

Who the fuck cares? Unless the Snooki is coming in to get fucked in the ass by the Sheik with his big Iranian balls.

:laugh:

Barring the odd exception, all of these guest hosts on Raw have been utter shit and this will probably be no exception. From WWE's point of view, this might get more casual fans interested in the product during the build-up to WrestleMania, but I doubt it'll seriously increase buy rates for the show at all. At least TNA have got the fitter Angelina. Even if her vagina is like a lucky bag of STDs.

• Paid Members

Anyone even contemplating calling themselves The Situation should be shot from a cannon into a leper colony. And if they don't have them any more, Croydon.

I like Robbie E too, though. His goofy dancing is awesome plus the fans in the Impact Zone seem to hate him, all the more reason to like him.

Snooki is very high profile at the moment, she's on the cover of Rolling Stone and yes her appearance will probably be shit but I dont think WWE cares about that, rather they're more interested in the hype/buzz/publicity she and WWE will receive as WrestleMania draws closer.

And yeah course it's a pot shot at TNA who hired the smelly tampon leaving on the floor Angelina and the charmless/charisma free J Woww. Snooki has oodles of charm and charisma, which is why she's the most popular person on the show.

What the fuck is Jersey Shore?

Reality tv show. Bunch of people live in a house, party in nightclubs every night, get drunk, bring people home to have sex with, and the cycle starts all over again the next day. All filmed, with edited highlights airing.

It's the top rated show currently on U.S. cable tv and has been for the past 18 months (on MTV), getting 2 million more viewers than WWE Raw every week. Airs in the U.K. every Tuesday night at 10pm on MTV.

Last week, for instance, Jersey Shore did a 5.2 rating, 7.7m viewers, to Raw's 3.8 rating, 5.6m viewers. Don't expect to see this stat on any 'Did You Know....' graphics on WWE tv any time soon.

A few weeks ago Jersey Shore did a 6.0 rating, numbers WWE haven't seen in nearly 11 years.

Hence WWE booking Jersey Shore's top star, Snooki, for Raw (and probably Wrestlemania in some capacity).

People moaning about her being a guest host, but out of all them so far, she's probably the only one that is a current legitimate draw.

Archived