New Member of Hall of Fame announced

PowerButchi

• Moderators

I didn't watch Raw, so I'm not sure if it's a spoiler or if it's going to be WWE.COM only, but ARMSTRONGMANIA IS RUNNING WILD!

http://vids.wwe.com/index.php/video/Hall-o...g/806900667001/

Bob is in there. Hopefully they'll do a "Von Erichs" and also induct his superb

No word there on who is to induct.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Although in all honesty im hoping for Road-dogg to be inducting him!

Just has to be doesn't it? There is nobody else worthy.

I always thought "Bullet" Bob was VERY underrated. He also looks like Bob Backlund in that he doesn't look "hard as f*ck" but supposedly is.

• Paid Members
It's already been confirmed that Scott Armstrong will be inducting his father, hence his recent rehiring.

i was thinking, although im sure the dogg will be there. If it helps i know goldust wasnt emplyed by the 'E when he inducted dusty rhodes into the hall of fame, so maybe have all the sons induct him?

I just want the music to play......

......OH YOU DIDNT KNOW?

• Paid Members

This is amazing news. Truly deserved. The Armstrong Gang in the same room in front of a huge audience will be a sight. Loved all of them. Hope if they chant "one more match" at Bullet Bob, he informs them he's wrestled twice a week at his ranch for the last 25 years and ticket prices start at $6 and they dont sell backstage passes because "THE LOCKER ROOM IS FOR THE BOYS!" It'll be the first time I've seen them together since this homoerotic, yet very fetching picture was taken:

26867_377959769381_261936734381_3484620_2919573_n.jpg

I hope they turn up at WrestleMania as well, all of them in a Black Bentley GT Convertible to this song.

Look at the body on Bullet Bob. He looks like he won a Mr. Nashville contest in 1978 and never trained since. He just looks like a bloke who would make you feel at home and then randomly start on you for chatting up his wife that left him in the mid-80s. A group of tough fuckers I'd say. They are supposedly a tight family as well, and Road Dogg hits at many father son beat downs they've handed out to anyone who insults the Armstrong name.

• Paid Members

They look as bland as fuck :). I was never a massive Roaddogg fan outside of the New Age Outlaws. Certainly can't think of more than 2 or 3 matches he was ever in that I particularly liked. Outstanding talker, not for me in the ring. Brad Armstrong is one of those odd jobber guys who a fair amount of people think should have gotten more of a break. I thought he was real decent but never saw much to suggest he should have been anything but a JTTS. Obviously there's Scott too, who's the other one?

I know nothing of Bullet Bob, other than his kids have pretty great genes.

• Moderators

Steve. He had a short run as Lance Cassidy in the WWF at the arse end of 1992, and teamed with Tracy Smothers in WCW prior to that as the Wild Eyed Southern Boys/Young Pistols. Also teamed with Scott as jobbers in WCW from the mid 90s on.

Archived