extreme warfare revenge

wwffan2

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TEW 2005 is available for free (and legally I should add) as well for anyone interested. Its not as simple to book, which puts some people off admittedly, but it can be more realistic in certain areas. People are harder to get over for one, stopping the top heavy roster problemo.

Has anyone finished a proper modern roster data set for TEW 2005 yet?

I dunno, I'm playing a 93 one at the oment which is good fun. I should imagien there's some decent ones at the Battleground forums. I should have probably mentioned that you don't get such a fappy based game as well, in that you don't see match quality percentages just an overall grade which seems to factor crowd response quite highly.

• Paid Members

As mentioned Ew Battleground forums are your best bet for scenarios.

There is both an Ewr and Tew 05 real world database updated monthly by forum members, both extremely accurate.

Unfortunately, the same cannot be said for Tew 2010. I really want to play it, but despite being out for a year now, theres still no complete fully functional real world data (although there are one or two people trying). I was genuinely surprised at the amount of people who are content with the Cornellverse.

Can't even imagine you'd be able to say the same if for example Football Manager did something similar and had no real world players or teams.

There is both an Ewr and Tew 05 real world database updated monthly by forum members, both extremely accurate.

Unfortunately, the same cannot be said for Tew 2010. I really want to play it, but despite being out for a year now, theres still no complete fully functional real world data (although there are one or two people trying). I was genuinely surprised at the amount of people who are content with the Cornellverse.

Can't even imagine you'd be able to say the same if for example Football Manager did something similar and had no real world players or teams.

Yeah I always struggled with getting into the Cornellverse on TEW. Though strangely, I got completely sucked into the Cornellverse on Ryland's WMMA 2 to the point where Norbert Vinkus could be my favourite MMA fighter of all time despite being fictional.

Yeah I always struggled with getting into the Cornellverse on TEW. Though strangely, I got completely sucked into the Cornellverse on Ryland's WMMA 2 to the point where Norbert Vinkus could be my favourite MMA fighter of all time despite being fictional.

I'm a far bigger fan of playing with the Cornellverse than I am of real world scenarios, even back playing previous versions where real world data was more freely available. Just allows me to be creative without feeling pigeon holed into how certain wrestlers are "supposed" to be booked. I dunno. Feels more like a game to me. Then again, I'm the sort of person who would kinda dig Football manager with all fictional characters and teams.

i think we should all do a challenge between us all and see who does best there is one of two challenges i was thinking of either one of the following.

take a backyard fed with no cash to global level or

take tna and beat wwe

if anyone would be interested in this idea give me a pm or message on here thanks.

i think we should all do a challenge between us all and see who does best there is one of two challenges i was thinking of either one of the following.

take tna and beat wwe

if anyone would be interested in this idea give me a pm or message on here thanks.

Too easy, unless it's played on the hardest level.

• Paid Members
Just found this on the forums http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KGFIP6OQ its an updated database with pictures for it etc, its pretty good.

I'll have a look. The one below looked the most up to date as far as i could tell on the forums, although it still needed tweeking.

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=380449

I think Adam Ryland missed a trick by not going the Sensible Soccer route of Jim Ceena, Randy Morton, Ricky Maivia etc

• 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

take tna and beat wwe

Too easy, unless it's played on the hardest level.

Agreed. Hell, I had RoH overtake WWE within 6 months...

Archived